- The burger chain has unleashed an advertisement that compares high school bullying to smashed hamburgers.
- Because “you’re not you when you’re hungry.”
- Prosecutors are dismissing charges against a man who spent three decades in prison for a Massachusetts rape conviction based in part on a strand of hair.
- Florida defensive end Jordan Sherit had season-ending hip surgery, the latest setback for coach Jim McElwain\'s team.
- A white former Oklahoma police officer on trial for a fourth time in the fatal shooting of his daughter\'s black boyfriend is expected to testify in his defense.
- A Maryland sheriff says three people have been killed and two were wounded during a shooting at an office park in the northeastern part of the state.
- Matt Ryan can\'t seem to shake his Super Bowl hangover.
- A man who became known as Houston\'s \"Tourniquet Killer\" because of his signature murder technique on four female victims was set for execution Wednesday evening.
- The San Diego State Aztecs began selling single-game home tickets today, which is a sign that college basketball will soon be upon us.
- With the opioid crises growing across the United States, the fight over what to do about it has landed in a Seattle courtroom.
More trouble for former Brownsville fire chief Carlos Elizondo. A Cameron County grand jury Wednesday indicted Elizondo on charges of theft and misapplication of fiduciary property. And in response to the indictment, the city suspended Elizondo without pay. The indictment came a day after Elizondo was arrested. It accuses Elizondo of improperly withdrawing thousands of […]
(AP) – A newspaper is reporting that a man who police say killed three people and wounded two more at his Maryland workplace was fired from another job earlier this year after he attacked a co-worker. The Baltimore Sun reports that a former co-worker of Radee Prince sought a restraining order against him in February. […]
(AP) – A media outlet affiliated with the Syrian military says a senior commander who led the fight against Islamic Sate militants in the eastern city of Deir el-Zour has been killed. The Central Military Media said on Wednesday that Brig. Gen. Issam Zahreddine was killed in Hawija Saqr, east of Deir el-Zour, in operations […]