- A New York woman was arrested Thursday for allegedly slapping a toddler on multiple occasions at a Long Island day care, police say.
- President Trump on Monday adamantly denied reports that the Republican tax plan could drastically reduce the amount of pretax money Americans are allowed to contribute to their 401(k) plans, vowing “NO change” to the retirement account rules.
- Gaza\'s Hamas-run Interior Ministry says three smugglers working along the Egyptian border have \"disappeared into a tunnel\" in an apparent kidnapping.
- The Latest on the donors conference for Asia\'s Rohingya refugees (all times local): 1:50 p.m.
- Snoop Dogg is slamming President Trump again, releasing the audio track to his new song and album titled, “Make America Crip Again.”
- A knife-wielding man burst into a Moscow radio station studio Monday and stabbed a female journalist in the neck, the station said.
- Country star Alan Jackson, the late guitarist and singer Jerry Reed and songwriter Don Schlitz were inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame on Sunday.
- Poland\'s President Andrzej Duda has signed a law that will eventually increase the country\'s spending on defense to at least 2.5 percent of GDP, well above the 2 percent required by membership in NATO.
- Jordan\'s queen says the international community must respond effectively to end the suffering of hundreds of thousands of Rohingya Muslims who have fled to Bangladesh to escape persecution by Myanmar authorities.
- Officially, retired Army Capt. Gary “Mike” Rose was never in Laos at the height of the Vietnam War.
(AP) – Attorneys for a pregnant teen being held in a Texas immigration facility are asking a federal appeals court to reconsider its decision not to order the government to let her obtain an abortion. Lawyers for the 17-year-old on Sunday asked the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia to hold another […]
(AP) – Nicholas and Anthony Robone are about as close as two brothers can be. They were born and raised in the Las Vegas area, embraced hockey as kids and now live in a house they bought together. So it wasn’t unusual that they were together at the Route 91 Harvest Festival on Oct. 1 […]
(AP) – Russia’s leading news radio station says its deputy editor-in-chief has been stabbed by an unknown attacker. Ekho Moskvy, which has often been described as Russia’s only independent news radio station, said on its website Monday that the assailant burst into its studios and stabbed Tatyana Felgenhauer. She is best known for co-hosting a […]