- People from around the world are expected to come together Saturday for the March for Our Lives gun control rally in solidarity with the survivors of last month’s deadly school shooting in Florida.
- Everything you need to know about March for Our Lives, a student-led gun control rally that\'s taking place across the nation on March 24.
- Italian lawmakers have elected the speakers of both chambers of parliament following an inconclusive March 4 election, giving the anti-establishment 5-Star Movement leadership of one chamber and Silvio Berlusconi\'s Forza Italia the other.
- President Trump made a shift to the right this week and the media treated it like he was all wrong.
- Thousands of Croatia\'s far-right supporters are marching in downtown Zagreb to protest an international convention they say indirectly legalizes gay marriages and gives rights to transgender people.
- Taylor Swift is proudly showing her support for the March for Our Lives movements.
- A Portuguese airline has apologized for keeping more than 100 passengers stranded at Stuttgart airport in southwestern Germany after one of its flights was canceled last-minute because of a drunken co-pilot.
- The speaker of Catalonia\'s parliament has suspended a scheduled vote to elect a jailed separatist leader as the new regional president of the restive northeastern corner of Spain.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle made a surprise visit to Northern Ireland on Friday as part of their pre-wedding tour of the United Kingdom.
- During a very improbable NCAA tournament run, Loyola University’s biggest star is Sister Jean who has captured attention for her prayers and bracket
(Weslaco, TX) — The Weslaco Independent School District plans to offer open enrollment to attract students from anywhere around the Rio Grande Valley. District officials voted unanimously Tuesday to open the doors for a broader reach to bring in new students for the 2018-2019 school year. Weslaco Schools Superintendent Priscilla Canales says there is no […]
(AP) – A New Orleans high school is looking for seniors who were not able to graduate with their class because of Hurricane Katrina. Patrick Widhalm of Benjamin Franklin High School says the school will award honorary diplomas to members of the class of 2006 who didn’t come back after the August 2005 hurricane. The […]
(AP) -France’s top counterterrorism prosecutor says a gun-wielding extremist who killed three people cried “Allahu akbar” and claimed he was a “soldier of the Islamic State” as he stormed a supermarket in southern France. Prosecutor Francois Molins said about 50 people were inside the market in Trebes when the gunman in Friday’s attack, identified as […]