- Documentary filmmaker Morgan Spurlock’s latest work has been pulled from the 2018 Sundance Film Festival lineup following a confessional Spurlock penned about his past sexual impropriety, the Salt Lake Tribune reported.
- Strong winds drove one of the biggest wildfires in California\'s history toward Santa Barbara and the nearby wealthy enclave of Montecito Saturday, prompting residents to flee as authorities issued new evacuation orders.
- On Saturday, Maame Biney became the first black woman to qualify to compete on the U.S. Olympic speedskating team.
- Royal Caribbean said Saturday that 220 people on board one of its Caribbean cruise ships fell ill with a stomach virus during its voyage.
- Rep. Ruben Kihuen, D-Nev., announced Saturday that he would not seek re-election in the wake of multiple sexual harassment allegations against him.
- A lawyer for the Trump presidential transition team is accusing Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office of inappropriately obtaining transition documents as part of its Russia probe, including confidential attorney-client communications and privileged communications.
- A Wisconsin firefighter made a sweet holiday proposal on Thursday to his girlfriend of two years and her young daughter, Fox 32 reported.
- A long front-page story in the Washington Post Friday that claims America’s security is at risk because President Trump refuses to accept findings of U.S. intelligence agencies that Russia interfered in our 2016 presidential election is deeply flawed and amounts to fake news.
- Celebrity chef Mario Batali came under fire for including a recipe for pizza dough cinnamon rolls in a statement apologizing for his alleged sexual misconduct.
- The U.S. has now made clear that Iran is not just violating a U.N. Security Council Resolution that imposes an arms embargo on Yemen.
Amid growing angry complaints, Willacy County commissioners have slapped a moratorium on gaming room permits. Commissioners voted Thursday to stop issuing permits for 8-liner arcades for 30-days. They’ll use that time to address residents’ complaints about threats to public safety. Folks in Sebastian specifically, have pointed to the gunfire that broke out during the recent […]
(AP) – The U.S. government posted a seventh straight monthly increase in people being arrested or denied entry along the Mexican border, erasing much of the early gains of President Donald Trump’s push to strengthen border security. Customs and Border Protection said Friday that denials of entry at official crossings and border arrests reached more […]
(AP) -Japan’s foreign minister is urging the international community to maximize pressure on North Korea “by all means available,” saying there is no other way to get Pyongyang to curb its escalating nuclear and missile programs. Taro Kono announced at a ministerial meeting of the U.N. Security Council Friday that Japan has ordered the assets […]