- A commercial plane crashed in a mountainous region in southern Iran on Sunday, killing all 66 people on board, an airline spokesman told Iran state television.
- The widower of a slain British legislator has stepped down from two charities set up in her memory after allegations of sexual misconduct in the past were reported.
- If you had to guess, how many different websites do you think exists in the world today? From simple blogs to complex businesses, the internet spans the gamut dispensing and gathering a myriad of information. Keep your answer in your head because, at the very end of this article, I’ll tell the closest estimate we have.
- The prime minister of Latvia says the country\'s top central banker has been detained following questions from the national anti-corruption agency.
- Auburn starting forward Anfernee McLemore suffered a horrific leg injury and had to be stretchered off the court during Saturday’s game against South Carolina.
- NBC continues vying for the gold medal in broadcasting blunders during the 2018 Winter Olympics in South Korea.
- The Latest from the Munich Security Conference (all times local): 11:25 a.m.
- The son of liberal billionaire financier George Soros donated $650,000 to Democratic campaigns and committees last year, according to Federal Election Commission records.
- Egypt\'s Foreign Ministry says it accepts Ethiopia\'s request to delay a meeting about a dam that Ethiopia is building on the Blue Nile River, after Addis Ababa declared a state of emergency amid the worst anti-government protests in decades.
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says an international agreement with Iran has emboldened the regime in Tehran to become increasingly aggressive in the region.
(Brownsville, TX) — A suspect from Mexico faces child pornography charges after a search of his cell phone at a Valley border crossing. Customs and Border Protection agents say they found images of nude underage females during a routine cell phone search at a Brownsville area international crossing. Investigators claim Gustavo Díaz admitted he downloaded […]
(AP) – A SpaceX satellite launch from California that could create a spectacular aerial display has been delayed. The Falcon 9 rocket carrying an Earth observation satellite for Spain had been scheduled to lift off from Vandenberg Air Force Base on Sunday, nearly 20 minutes before sunrise. But the launch was pushed back to early […]
(AP) – Russian oligarch-turned-dissident Mikhail Khodorkovsky says he’s not interested in replacing Vladimir Putin as president. Khodorkovsky told The Associated Press in an interview Thursday that he might vote for TV star Ksenia Sobchak in next month’s presidential election – or cast a spoiled ballot. Khodorkovsky is barred from running in the March 18 vote […]