- As tensions continue to escalate in East Asia, Japan is bolstering defense measures in response to what Prime Minister Shinzo Abe called his nation\'s most serious security threat since World War II.
- Sylvester Stallone responds to allegations he sexually assaulted and threatened a 16-year-old when he was 40Sylvester Stallone has responded to allegations of sexual assault from an alleged incident in 1986 involving a minor.
- The Latest on the political crisis in Catalonia (all times local): 1:25 p.m. Spain has supplied a Belgian prosecutor with information detailing the jail conditions for fugitive Catalan leader Carles Puigdemont should he be extradited.
- Thousands of Greeks are expected to march to the US Embassy in Athens to mark the anniversary of the 1973 crackdown on a student uprising against the military dictatorship then ruling Greece.
- American and Serbian paratroopers have held joint exercises in Serbia, watched with unease by Russia, which is trying to increase its influence in the Balkans.
- Egyptian authorities say a suspected Libyan militant will remain in custody for 15 days pending an investigation into a deadly attack in the country\'s Western Desert.
- Minnesota is off to their best start in 16 years and in search of their third straight win against Dallas
- Pakistan\'s military says security forces have killed a Baluch separatist commander involved in this week\'s slaying of 15 men in southwestern Baluchistan province as they were trying to cross into Iran on their way to Europe.
- When you are a billionaire tech mogul it’s hard to not be compared to those that came before.
- The Defense Department said Thursday it \"erroneously\" retweeted a message calling for the resignation of President Donald Trump and Sen. Al Franken (D., Minn.) over sexual assault allegations.
Two people were killed and a third critically hurt in a 1-car crash in San Benito early Friday morning. Police say the driver of a 2015 Nissan Sentra lost control and the car rolled several times. The driver was found dead at the scene, one passenger died shortly after at the hospital, and another is […]
(AP) – The Rev. Jesse Jackson says he’s been seeking outpatient care for two years for Parkinson’s disease and plans to “dedicate” himself to physical therapy. In a Friday letter to supporters, the 76-year-old says family and friends noticed a change in him about three years ago and he could no longer ignore symptoms. He […]
(AP) – Italian media say Mafia ‘boss of bosses’ Salvatore ‘Toto’ Riina has died while serving multiple life sentences. He was 87. The justice ministry on Thursday had allowed his family a bedside visit at a hospital in Parma shortly before his death. The reports said he died Friday morning but the government had no […]