- A mysterious hacking group has been spying on the healthcare sector by going as far to infect computers that control X-ray and MRI machines with malware.
- A priest at a California Orthodox church is pleading for a burglar to return thousands of dollars worth of religious items that were swiped from the building during an early morning “targeted event.”
- When the hit show “Smallville” ended its run on air after 10 seasons in 2011, actress Allison Mack was unsure what to do next. She ended up as a \"pimp\" for an alleged sex cult, prosecutors say.
- Senators are discussing plans to delay the confirmation hearing for President Donald Trump\'s pick to be Veteran Affairs secretary over growing questions about the nominee\'s ability to manage the government\'s second-largest department.
- Officers responding to a report of a suspicious person armed with a gun have shot and killed a man at a downtown San Antonio hotel.
- A Toronto police officer was praised for his “remarkable restraint” as he arrested the suspected driver of a van that rammed into pedestrians Monday without firing a single shot.
- Lindsey Vonn has set her sights on a new athlete.
- A 22-year-old man has been sentenced to 30 years in prison after pleading guilty to the drive-by shooting death of a 2-year-old girl in Little Rock.
- Authorities say a 13-year-old boy has fatally shot his 11-year-old brother in suburban Cleveland, and police are describing the shooting as an apparent \"premeditated act.\"
- Texas mom who tried to burn children in car 'invited us all to come with her to go to heaven,' witness saysThe Texas mother who allegedly tried to burn a car with her three daughters inside had told a crowd of startled bystanders they should “come with her to go to heaven,” a witness says.
The Border Patrol is confirming it has detained the driver of an SUV that crashed south of Mercedes Monday – a wreck that killed an undocumented immigrant and sent 13 others to the hospital. Border Patrol officials say agents had spotted several immigrants being loaded into the SUV just north of the river Monday afternoon, […]
(AP) – The leaders of a Senate panel say the confirmation hearing for Ronny Jackson, President Donald Trump’s pick to be Veterans Affairs secretary, is being postponed indefinitely. Sen. Johnny Isakson, the Republican chairman of the Senate Veterans Affairs Committee, and Sen. Jon Tester, the top Democrat, cite “serious allegations” recently made against Jackson. They […]
(AP) – The discovery in Iran of a mummified body near the site of a former royal mausoleum has raised speculation it could be the remains of the late Reza Shah Pahlavi, founder of the Pahlavi dynasty. Hassan Khalilabadi, the head of Tehran City Council’s cultural heritage and tourism committee, says it’s “possible” the mummy […]