- The Israeli military in coordination with its U.S. and European allies evacuated hundreds of Syrian rescue workers known as the White Helmets from near its volatile frontier with Syria, in a complex and first-of-a-kind operation.
- A suspect was arrested Sunday after a shooting at a Mormon church in Fallon, Nev. left one dead and one wounded, authorities said.
- President Trump capped a week of contradictory statements about Russian activities during the 2016 presidential campaign by tweeting, \"it is all a big hoax\" Sunday evening.
- Republicans on the House intelligence committee asked President Trump last month to declassify key sections of the surveillance warrant application for ex-campaign aide Carter Page, according to a letter obtained by Fox News.
- Spokane authorities shared an image of the suspect on Facebook.
- A teenager who wrote dozens of uplifting notes and attached them to a bridge in England helped saved six lives, police said Sunday.
- Police said they were trying to determine what prompted a man to shoot his grandmother and wound another woman before he crashed his car and ran into a busy supermarket, where he held dozens of people hostage in a tense standoff with scores of heavily armed officers outside.
- One dog helped another out of a ruff situation around McCleary, Washington, over the weekend, Fox 13 reports.
- Former FBI Director James Comey waded back into the political fray on Twitter Sunday, warning Democrats not to \"rush to the socialist left\" in upcoming elections.
- Florida sheriff says 'Stand Your Ground' law prevents arrest in fatal shooting in parking spot disputeA Florida sheriff says the state’s \"Stand Your Ground\" law prevents the arrest of a man who fatally shot another man last week during an argument over a handicapped parking spot.
A McAllen man is facing a possible negligent homicide charge in a shooting that wounded a pregnant McAllen police officer and which led to the death of her unborn baby. The incident Friday night happened at the officer’s home in northwest McAllen as the officer’s boyfriend was handling a long barrel weapon. McAllen police are […]
(AP) – The federal judge who ordered children be reunited with their families after being separated at the border has been unyielding in his insistence that the Trump administration meet his deadline. U.S. District Judge Dana Sabraw (sah-BRAW’) has been adamant that the government reunite more than 2,500 children 5 years old and older by […]
(AP) – A Honduran couple spent five months without their baby after he was taken from his father at the U.S.-Mexico border. They missed his first steps, first words and first birthday. But now the young boy who became a poster child for outrage over the Trump administration’s policy of separating immigrant children from their […]