- A writer for \"The Late Show With Stephen Colbert\" has found herself in hot water over a tweet she wrote about the death of former first lady Barbara Bush.
- A fan blade snapped on a Southwest Airlines plane, forcing an emergency landing -- in 2016.
- A 19-year-old Syrian asylum-seeker has turned himself in to police after his violent attack on a man wearing a Jewish skullcap in Berlin caused outrage across Germany.
- The European Union foreign policy chief has praised Montenegro\'s role in the volatile Balkans region, where Russia is also vying for influence.
- The search is on for a Navy veteran’s therapy dog after it ran away from the scene of an accident on Sunday.
- New Jersey investigators are trying to figure out if people performing a ritual are responsible for the remains of a decapitated goat found Monday in a storage bin near railroad tracks.
- Apple has been awarded a new patent that aims at optimizing your iPhone screen brightness for viewing content in dark environments.
- Amazon for the first time has revealed how popular Amazon Prime is, saying the paid subscription service has attracted more than 100 million members worldwide.
- It extends your life, ends your life, spices up your life — whatever the latest headline may read, coffee is a ubiquitous thread in the fabric of our daily lives.
- A 57-year-old bureaucrat replaced Raul Castro as the president of Cuba on Thursday, launching a new political era as a government led by a single family for six decades tries to ensure the long-term survival of one of the world\'s last communist states.
Rio Grande Valley citrus growers are getting some financial help in battling the vicious greening disease. More than 120-million dollars was included in the recently-passed congressional spending bill – 65 million of which will target the Asian citrus psyllid which transmits the tree killing disease. 59 million dollars will go toward fruit fly exclusion and […]
(AP) – Officials say a maintenance worker died when a Missouri television station tower collapsed and he became trapped under a tangle of metal and wires. Rob Talburt, assistant fire chief for the Logan-Rogersville Fire Protection District, says the 1,980-foot (600-meter) tower near Fordland collapsed Thursday. Missouri State University owns the tower and uses it […]
(AP) -Syrian state media says government forces have retaken control of a town in northeast Damascus after rebels departed to north Syria. Al-Ikhbariya TV showed footage of residents welcoming security forces into Dumayr after the last busload of Army of Islam rebels and their family members left to Jarablus, a town in north Syria. Jarablus […]