- Former FBI Director James Comey is so ashamed of the United States’ immigration policies, that he’s begun telling people he’s Canadian.
- An elite New Hampshire prep school has agreed to a legal settlement with a former student who was sexually abused in the 1970s.
- Sharalyn Stura, 57, of Prescott, Arizona, was arrested on suspicion of murdering her boyfriend, Michael Freeman, 66, and allegedly faked her own kidnapping.
- Recent immigration sweeps in Ohio have not only resulted in more than 250 workers\' arrests, but they have also left their U.S.-born children with uncertain futures.
- Actor Alec Baldwin has called out GOP Rep. Peter King by comparing the Republican congressional candidate to a crossing guard.
- LONDON — Former \"Game of Thrones\" co-stars Kit Harington and Rose Leslie are set to marry at the bride\'s family castle in Scotland.
- In theory, it\'s an inconsequential match between two teams already eliminated from the World Cup.
- Chechnya leader Ramzan Kadyrov has granted honorary citizenship to striker Mohamed Salah at a banquet held to say goodbye to Egypt\'s World Cup squad.
- Florida prosecutors have released the witness statement of a student who survived the Parkland school shooting after a face-to-face encounter with gunman Nikolas Cruz, the Miami Herald reports.
- The Latest on immigration issues in Europe (all times local): 3:45 p.m. Malta\'s premier is telling a German aid group to reroute its rescue ship away from the Mediterranean island to avoid further escalation of another European standoff over helping migrants.
(AP) – The Latest on the separation of immigrant children from their parents following President Donald Trump’s order allowing them to remain with their parents (all times local): 4:55 p.m. A top immigration official says it’s unclear how family reunification will occur now that President Donald Trump ordered parents and children no longer be split. […]
(AP) – U.S. Border Patrol agents say they rescued an immigrant who was stuck on top of a moving train in southern New Mexico. Agency officials say agents on Thursday morning saw a man atop an oncoming train in Alamogordo making hand gestures indicating he was in distress. The agents were able to contact the […]
(AP) – Twenty-six days after being apprehended at the U.S.-Mexico border with his son, a Brazilian man in detention says he has no idea when he may see his 9-year-old, who he fears is distraught and having difficulty communicating because he only speaks Portuguese. In a phone interview late Thursday from Cibola County Correctional Center […]