- A police report released Thursday on the deadly self-driving Uber accident in March reportedly revealed that the female backup driver had been watching “The Voice” prior to the crash.
- A Pennsylvania man was sentenced Thursday to 26 to 52 years in prison after he was found guilty of attempted murder for slashing his newborn daughter’s neck in 2014.
- Khloe Kardashian's boyfriend, Tristan Thompson, shares first photos of his kids True and Prince togetherTristan Thompson is a proud papa.
- Peter Strzok, the FBI agent facing criticism following a series of anti-Trump text messages, was subpoenaed to appear before the House Judiciary Committee next week, Fox News confirmed Friday.
- An Air Force aircraft crashed in New Mexico on Friday during a training exercise, injuring one crew member, officials said.
- Cynthia Nixon is proud of her kids.
- Authorities in Georgia chided a wanted man on Wednesday after claimed he racked up more than $30,000 in unpaid child support.
- A move in support of the Singapore summit between President Trump and North Korea\'s Kim Jong Un.
- 'Catfish' to resume filming after claims of sexual misconduct against host Nev Schulman found 'not credible'\"Catfish: The TV Show\" will resume filming following claims of sexual misconduct against the series\' host and executive producer, Nev Schulman.
- The White House donated some of the food readied for the recently-canceled White House congressional picnic, a rep for the first lady confirmed Friday.
A McAllen-based housing improvement group is providing emergency repair grants to McAllen residents whose homes have been damaged by this week’s widespread flooding. Grants up to 300 dollars are available from Affordable Homes of South Texas, and are meant to help homeowners buy what they need for making quick fixes – for instance wet vacs, […]
(AP) – President Donald Trump is highlighting the plight of Americans whose loved ones were killed by people who entered the country illegally. Trump on Friday hit back against the storm of criticism that has enveloped the White House over the forced separation of children from their migrant parents after illegal border crossings. The president […]
(AP) – Twenty-six days after being apprehended at the U.S.-Mexico border with his son, a Brazilian man in detention says he has no idea when he may see his 9-year-old, who he fears is distraught and having difficulty communicating because he only speaks Portuguese. In a phone interview late Thursday from Cibola County Correctional Center […]