- Documentary filmmaker Morgan Spurlock’s latest work has been pulled from the 2018 Sundance Film Festival lineup following a confessional Spurlock penned about his past sexual impropriety, the Salt Lake Tribune reported.
- Alabama Republican Roy Moore on Friday told supporters that the \"battle is not over\" in Alabama\'s Senate race even though President Donald Trump and others have called on him to concede.
- The leaders of conservative and nationalist parties in Austria have presented their coalition deal to the country\'s president for approval after concluding negotiations on forming a new government that will shift the country to the right.
- I am concerned my son is sexting. I looked on his phone and didn’t see anything. But maybe I did not look in the right place. Can you help?
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel\'s Bavaria-only sister party has re-elected Horst Seehofer as its leader, but with his weakest support so far following a dismal performance in September\'s election.
- Egypt is inaugurating an ancient library in the famed St. Catherine\'s Monastery in South Sinai.
- The Australian government on Saturday won a crucial by-election that restores its tenuous grip on power that was threatened by a constitutional ban on dual citizens sitting in Parliament.
- A Louisiana man who faces a mandatory life term in prison after confessing to killing his girlfriend’s convicted molester said he is “not sorry” for what he did.
- A Yemeni rebel spokesman has heavily criticized U.S. charges that Iran is funneling missiles to the Shiite rebels in Yemen, known as Houthis.
- In June 2016, Uber Technologies Inc. contractors trained by the Central Intelligence Agency allegedly spied on another firm’s executives and sent live video to then-Chief Executive Travis Kalanick in the company’s “War Room.”
Amid growing angry complaints, Willacy County commissioners have slapped a moratorium on gaming room permits. Commissioners voted Thursday to stop issuing permits for 8-liner arcades for 30-days. They’ll use that time to address residents’ complaints about threats to public safety. Folks in Sebastian specifically, have pointed to the gunfire that broke out during the recent […]
(AP) – Defense Secretary Jim Mattis says North Korea’s most recent test of a long-range missile did not demonstrate an imminent threat to the United States. Shortly after the late-November test, Mattis said the missile flew higher than any previous North Korean test, and that it represented a continued effort to build a missile capable […]
(AP) -Japan’s foreign minister is urging the international community to maximize pressure on North Korea “by all means available,” saying there is no other way to get Pyongyang to curb its escalating nuclear and missile programs. Taro Kono announced at a ministerial meeting of the U.N. Security Council Friday that Japan has ordered the assets […]