- U.S. Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., delivered speech Monday night at the National Constitution Center Liberty Medal ceremony that seemed to criticize politicians that are now supporting new isolationist politics.
- They say a picture is worth a thousand words which is true if you\'re looking at great picture.
- An Atlanta woman was charged with murder after she allegedly put her two young sons in an oven and turned it on sometime between Thursday and Friday last week.
- Two Serbian students have appeared before a court over the street protests last April against the election triumph of President Aleksandar Vucic.
- Election authorities say Liberia\'s presidential runoff will take place Nov. 7.
- Authorities say a 325-pound (150-kilogram) woman is charged with killing a 9-year-old girl by sitting on the child as punishment.
- Turkey\'s president was in Poland on Tuesday for talks on international security and on his policies at home.
- Jane Fonda made it clear she is not proud of America.
- Romania\'s parliament has voted to let a former minister named in a corruption probe keep her parliamentary privilege against prosecution.
- Hundreds of contractors holding important information security jobs at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency have for years been working as high-level operators of its computer systems without the appropriate security background checks — a situation the agency is still scrambling to correct.
Former Brownsville fire chief Carlos Elizondo is under arrest. Law enforcement officers had gone to Elizondo’s home to serve a warrant, and he was later seen being walked out of the Cameron County District Attorney’s Office in handcuffs. It’s not clear what charges Elizondo is facing. But he was named in an audit committee report […]
(AP) – Police in Delaware’s largest city have charged a woman with drowning her infant son and the baby’s 5-year-old half brother. Wilmington Police Chief Robert Tracy said at a news conference Tuesday that officers found a 3-month-old boy and a 5-year-old boy drowned in a bathtub Monday morning. Thirty-year-old Kula Pelima, the mother of […]
(AP) – Britain’s domestic intelligence chief says the country is facing the worst terrorist threat he’s seen his 34-year career. MI5 Director General Andrew Parker said in a rare public speech on Tuesday that the threat is “multi-dimensional, evolving rapidly and operating at a scale and pace we’ve not seen before.” Parker says there has […]