- They say a picture is worth a thousand words which is true if you\'re looking at great picture.
- A goalkeeper for an Indonesian football club died after colliding with another player during a match on Sunday.
- An explosive new report sheds light on how one of the most prominent banks in the Democratic Republic of the Congo may have been diverting assets to enable financiers of terrorism avoid U.S. sanctions.
- An Ohio man with an unusual tattoo on his forehead has been charged for his involvement in a sex crime two years ago.
- The FBI released documents Monday proving former FBI Director James Comey began drafting a letter regarding Hillary Clinton\'s email investigation months before conducting several key interviews, including speaking to Clinton herself.
- But she doesn’t blame the airline.
- NBC News' Noah Oppenheim under increased pressure to resign or apologize for spiking Weinstein exposéNBC is tentatively standing by its embattled news president, Noah Oppenheim, amid a tense situation in the halls of 30 Rockefeller Plaza which could give credence to President Trump’s recent claim that NBC News is “dishonest.”
- The Air Force has punished a highly-decorated and respected colonel after he refused to publicly affirm the same-sex spouse of a retiring subordinate.
- A warrant says an Atlanta woman put her two young sons in an oven and turned it on.
- A South Dakota man who carried guns into an anti-Islam speaking event and livestreamed a Facebook video from outside afterward has been sentenced to seven years in prison.
Brownsville is unexpectedly having to look for a new city manager following the abrupt retirement of Charlie Cabler last week. Cabler’s sudden retirement comes shortly after the release of an audit committee report which revealed irregularities in the Brownsville Fire Department’s handling of 9-1-1 calls. The audit report states former fire chief Carlos Elizondo and […]
(AP) – President Donald Trump is renewing his threat to fully withdraw the United States from the landmark Iran nuclear deal. He is also holding out the possibility that fixes to the accord may prevent an American pullout. Justifying his decision to decertify the 2015 pact, Trump said Monday the U.S. had been taken advantage […]
(AP) – Portuguese authorities say a 1-month-old baby has died in the country’s spate of wildfires, raising the death toll in the forest blazes to 32. The Civil Protection Agency says the infant had been missing after a wildfire near Tabua, some 200 kilometers (120 miles) north of Lisbon. Agency spokeswoman Patricia Gaspar says seven […]