- Remember when models were on magazine covers? Not anymore!
- U.S. Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., delivered speech Monday night at the National Constitution Center Liberty Medal ceremony that seemed to criticize politicians that are now supporting new isolationist politics.
- A New Jersey high school teacher who had the audacity to tell a student to speak English inside her classroom is facing severe backlash.
- Lawyers for a Portland, Maine, landlord convicted of code violations following the city\'s deadliest fire in decades have dropped out of the case.
- New York City police went on an un-“bull”-lievable two-hour chase Tuesday after a bull escaped a slaughterhouse in Brooklyn and injured a child when it galloped into a park.
- Dallas Cowboys star Ezekiel Elliott has been granted another legal reprieve in the running back\'s fight to avoid a six-game suspension over domestic violence allegations.
- A federal judge in Hawaii blocked the Trump administration Tuesday from enforcing its latest travel ban just hours before it was set to take effect, saying the president\'s revised order \"suffers from precisely the same maladies as its predecessor.\"
- A 19-year-old was under arrest Tuesday for allegedly fatally stabbing his younger brother and sister and also attacking his father in their Colorado home.
- A man in Virginia was arrested Tuesday after a child on a school field trip was reportedly found with a loaded gun in their pocket.
- Tech behemoth Apple has suddenly dropped a pro-life prayer application from its App Store after left-wing bloggers complained about it being listed on the store’s directory.
Former Brownsville fire chief Carlos Elizondo is under arrest. Law enforcement officers had gone to Elizondo’s home to serve a warrant, and he was later seen being walked out of the Cameron County District Attorney’s Office in handcuffs. It’s not clear what charges Elizondo is facing. But he was named in an audit committee report […]
(AP) – Police in Delaware’s largest city have charged a woman with drowning her infant son and the baby’s 5-year-old half brother. Wilmington Police Chief Robert Tracy said at a news conference Tuesday that officers found a 3-month-old boy and a 5-year-old boy drowned in a bathtub Monday morning. Thirty-year-old Kula Pelima, the mother of […]
(AP) – Britain’s domestic intelligence chief says the country is facing the worst terrorist threat he’s seen his 34-year career. MI5 Director General Andrew Parker said in a rare public speech on Tuesday that the threat is “multi-dimensional, evolving rapidly and operating at a scale and pace we’ve not seen before.” Parker says there has […]