- While Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has told President Trump he is not the target of the investigation into Michael Cohen, the stunning FBI raid on Trump\'s personal attorney has spurred mounting speculation about what presidential communications, if any, the feds might have picked up.
- Verne Troyer, who died recently at age 49, is the latest in a long line of little people actors who have died at an early age. With others in the business falling victim to medical complications, suicide or substance abuse, it begs the question whether these star’s condition is to blame or the business they’re in.
- Georgia cops were slammed by leftist groups and several media outlets after arresting numerous anti-fascist demonstrators who allegedly refused to remove their masks at a neo-Nazi rally Saturday.
- \"Super-Earth\" planets are giant-size versions of Earth, and some research has suggested that they\'re more likely to be habitable than Earth-size worlds. But a new study reveals how difficult it would be for any aliens on these exoplanets to explore space.
- Jim Bridenstine shouldn\'t necessarily expect smooth sailing now that he\'s finally in as NASA administrator, experts say.
- Turkey\'s foreign minister is planning to visit Germany for the 25th anniversary of a firebombing in which five Turks were killed.
- A man working to recover a car from on a beach in Britain on Sunday died from a heart attack during the attempt.
- Actor Tom Arnold deleted a tweet in a disparaging tirade against conservative commentator Candace Owens after she was praised by superstar hip-hop artist Kanye West.
- The trial of an Ohio man charged with killing two women is scheduled to begin.
- CIA Director Mike Pompeo has been picked to be the Trump administration\'s new secretary of state.
Former Tamaulipas Governor Tomas Yarrington Ruvalcaba will remain jailed in Cameron County for the time being. Brownsville federal judge Ronald Morgan Monday afternoon denied bond for Yarrington, who was making his initial court appearance on charges contained in a 5-year-old U.S. drug trafficking indictment. Yarrington was extradited to the U.S. Friday from Italy where he […]
(AP) – A federal official says the father of the man suspected of fatally shooting four at a Nashville Waffle House could face charges for returning guns that were taken from him after an incident last year at the White House. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives Special Agent Marcus Watson said at a […]
(AP) – A Toronto police official says nine people have been killed and 16 injured from a van that jumped onto a sidewalk and struck pedestrians in the north part of the city. Deputy Police Chief Peter Yuen says the driver of the van is in custody but Yuen has not provided any possible cause […]