- Disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein was charged with rape, criminal sex act, sex abuse and sexual misconduct for incidents involving two separate women after turning himself in to the New York City Police Department on Friday.
- A suspect was in custody Friday following reports of an active shooter situation at Noblesville West Middle School in Indiana; two victims were being transported to the hospital.
- Orders for long-lasting manufactured goods fell in April amid weaker demand for aircraft.
- The Army is engineering high-tech autonomy kits designed to give “robot” tanks and other armored combat vehicles an ability to operate with little or no human intervention, bringing new tactical and operational dimensions to the future of ground combat.
- Short circuit could prevent it from being turned off.
- Season 14 of \"The Bachelorette\" starring Becca Kufrin is set to premiere May 28.
- Authorities say an Alabama man has been indicted on more than 6,500 counts of child pornography.
- A toddler has died a day after police say she and her mother were struck by two Florida teenagers who were street racing.
- aniel Craig is back as Bond, the spy series\' producers confirmed, in a Danny Boyle-directed film due for release in 2019.
- Philadelphia police say a man fired several shots into a crowd of people attending a pre-prom party at a home, critically wounding another man.
H-E-B is issuing a precautionary recall of an olive product bearing the store’s own brand, because of possible glass contamination. The grocery chain announced the all-store recall for HEB ‘Ode to Olives’ Sliced Salad Olives. The recalled product comes in ten-ounce glass jars with a “best by” date of November 3rd, 2019. HEB says the […]
(AP) – Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell says the Fed’s independence from political pressure plays a key role in enabling the central bank to fight inflation, stabilize the economy, and regulate the financial system. His remarks Friday come after Kevin Warsh, a former Fed official who President Donald Trump interviewed for the chairman post, said […]
(AP) – China says U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross will arrive in Beijing on June 2 for more talks on settling a sprawling dispute over technology policy and China’s trade surplus with the United States. An announcement by the official Xinhua News Agency on Friday said the two sides will “continue negotiations on Chinese-U.S. economic […]