- Q&A with Dr. Manny: I just had a big holiday party, are there any leftovers I shouldn’t keep to avoid getting sick?
- A deer hunter in Wisconsin took a cell phone video of an unusual encounter with a young buck on Saturday during the state’s opening day for deer season.
- Less than a month after the terrorist attack by an Islamic State sympathizer in lower Manhattan that killed eight, authorities in New York are doubling down with unprecedented security measures ahead of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- President Donald Trump thanked U.S. troops for their service on Thursday, assuring them \"we\'re really winning\" against America\'s foes as he celebrated Thanksgiving at his private club in Florida and provided lunch for Coast Guard men and women on duty for the holiday.
- A 70-year-old California man convicted nearly four decades ago of killing his ex-girlfriend and her 4-year-old son walked out of prison Wednesday after DNA tests showed he was wrongfully convicted.
- Nashville Predators-St. Louis Blues preview
- Attorneys for former White House National Security Adviser Michael Flynn have informed President Donald Trump\'s legal team that they can no longer discuss Special Counsel Robert Mueller\'s investigation into Russian activities during the 2016 election campaign, The New York Times reported Thursday.
- Police in Kansas City, Missouri, say a corrections officer was assaulted by a prisoner at the Jackson County Regional Correctional Center and is in critical condition.
- An Indiana high school teacher got more than detention when she was arrested after a video posted to social media allegedly showed her doing drugs in an empty classroom.
- A Florida man who claimed to be a voodoo priest was charged Wednesday with aggravated animal cruelty in the fatal beating and mutilation of a pit bull whose condition caused a national outcry.
A Weslaco-area girl who’s been missing for several days has been found – and she is safe. 13-year-old Ana Delicia Vasquez was recovered last night in Willacy County. The Hidalgo County Sheriff’s Office is not yet saying much more, but the Regional Alert that had been activated has now been cancelled. Vasquez had last been […]
(AP) — Democrats have been quick to support the “me too” chorus of women — and some men — who have stepped up to allege sexual misconduct and name names. But now “me too” stains the Democrats, too, putting them in an awkward place as they calibrate how forcefully to respond. Allegations against Sen. Al […]
(AP) – Iraq and General Electric have signed a deal to develop Iraq’s power infrastructure, which would help bring much-needed electricity to areas facing significant shortages across the country. GE says in a statement released on Wednesday that the more than $400-million contract will help building 14 electric substations and supply critical equipment such as […]