- Four people who were killed Sunday after a gunman opened fire at a Waffle House in Tennessee have been identified as a manhunt for the suspect continues. The victims included a worker at the restaurant, a college student and a rapper.
- The first of Mexico\'s presidential debates has opened with fire, with front-runner Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador defending the idea of an amnesty to fight drug violence and reviving his famous campaign slogan from 2006, \"For the good of all, the poor come first.\"
- An Alabama sheriff says five people have been injured during a reported tornado.
- On Saturday, Abby Lee Miller delivered her first selfie since being diagnosed with Burkitt lymphoma.
- Peruvian authorities say a Canadian who traveled to Peru to study hallucinogenic medicine was killed by a mob in the Amazon rain forest after people blamed him for the slaying of an elderly shaman.
- The man suspected of killing four people in a half-naked shooting rampage inside a Waffle House outside of Nashville may be carrying a pistol as he evades police — and has what authorities described as a history of mental illness.
- Sweden\'s public broadcaster says police in Oman have conducted two autopsies on the body of Grammy-nominated electronic dance DJ Avicii, who died Friday at age 28.
- Country star Shania Twain didn’t vote in the 2016 election, but if she did, she revealed that she would have supported Donald Trump.
- Hillary Clinton won’t go away, so conservatives are giving her a seat at the table.
- The man who wrestled the gun away from the Nashville Waffle House shooting suspect said Sunday if he were going to die, the gunman would \"have to work to kill me.\"
(AP) – A county sheriff in Minnesota says his office is preparing charges to build what he calls “the strongest case” against a woman suspected in the deaths of her husband and a woman in Florida whom she resembled. Dodge County Sheriff Scott Rose says he’s relieved that 56-year-old Lois Riess was arrested Thursday at […]
(AP) – President Donald Trump is wrongly claiming North Korea has agreed to “denuclearization” before his potential meeting with Kim Jong Un. North Korea said Friday it would suspend nuclear tests and intercontinental ballistic missile launches before summits with the U.S. and South Korea. Kim also said a nuclear test site would be closed and […]
(AP) – A Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. during his father’s 2016 campaign for the U.S. presidency says special counsel Robert Mueller hasn’t contacted her and she thinks he isn’t interested in finding the truth. met with Donald Trump Jr., the president’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, and then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort in June […]