- Researchers from New York’s NYU Langone School of Medicine said in an interview that people are aware that they died, and might be able to hear a doctor announcing their death.
- After taking flak for their cups in years\' past, Starbucks might be going all-out.
- A pair of locker keys that belonged to the last surviving member of Titanic’s crew will be auctioned in the U.K. on Saturday.
- The European Union is studying whether and how to cut pre-membership funds to Turkey over alleged human rights abuses and President Recep Tayyip Erdogan\'s hostile rhetoric about Europe.
- The last car has been built in Australia.
- Police say a Pennsylvania man choked a woman because she changed her iPad\'s passcode.
- A dead pelican has been found in Alabama with black electrical tape wrapped around its beak and a rope wrapped around one wing and its feet.
- Pope Francis has sent a letter of condolences to Malta following the car bomb slaying of investigative journalist Daphne Caruana Galizia.
- Romanian border police have taken into custody 28 migrants who are suspected of trying to cross into Hungary illegally.
- Austria\'s president has formally tasked conservative leader Sebastian Kurz with forming a new government after his party finished first in last weekend\'s election.
Cameron County Judge Eddie Trevino is calling for a comprehensive review of the policies and procedures of all county departments following the so-called fajita-gate scandal. Trevino called the incident “embarrassing” and a “tough lesson learned” adding it can’t be allowed to happen again. In an interview with Channel 5 News, Trevino also said recovering the […]
(AP) – Former President Barack Obama is bemoaning the rise of racial politics. Speaking at political rallies in New Jersey and Virginia, Obama said past prejudices the country thought it had “put to bed” have reemerged. The first black president offered himself as proof that the country has moved forward, telling the crowd in Richmond, […]
(AP) – French President Emmanuel Macron says the uncertainty about U.S. President Donald Trump’s foreign policies has made European countries closer. Macron said at a European Union summit on Friday that Trump’s actions “reinforce the need for unity and clarity” from the EU. The French leader says a united voice is important for international discussions […]