- Q&A with Dr. Manny: I just had a big holiday party, are there any leftovers I shouldn’t keep to avoid getting sick?
- Judge Napolitano: Should the government guarantee higher taxes for your children in return for lower taxes for you?Should the government borrow against the future?
- There\'s a lot to be thankful for in the automotive world. Cars are more sophisticated than ever, with continued innovations in fuel economy, and entertainment and safety features. But even as car...
- A man in Vermont was accused of beating his mother with a rifle on Saturday after she allegedly stole deer meat from him, a report said.
- Three high school football players have been charged with raping a 14-year-old girl at gunpoint after she left a Pennsylvania town fair.
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions is ordering a far-ranging review of the FBI database containing information for use in background checks on prospective gun buyers.
- Baltimore\'s police commissioner has dismissed a disciplinary hearing against an officer involved in the 2015 arrest of Freddie Gray, a young black man who died from a spinal cord injury he sustained in a police van.
- The American Civil Liberties Union says a teenage immigrant from El Salvador is back with his family in New York after being detained for five months for suspected gang ties.
- Residents across the Houston area are starting to wrap up the monthslong effort of removing debris created by Hurricane Harvey.
- The Trump SoHo hotel is dropping the name it shares with the U.S. president.
A Weslaco-area girl who’s been missing for several days has been found – and she is safe. 13-year-old Ana Delicia Vasquez was recovered last night in Willacy County. The Hidalgo County Sheriff’s Office is not yet saying much more, but the Regional Alert that had been activated has now been cancelled. Vasquez had last been […]
(AP) – A year of events marking the 100th anniversary of President John F. Kennedy’s birth is drawing to a close exactly 54 years after his assassination. National park rangers will lay a wreath outside Kennedy’s childhood home in Brookline, Massachusetts, and a 21-gun salute by an honor guard will follow. Wednesday’s solemn commemorations fall […]
(AP) – Iraq and General Electric have signed a deal to develop Iraq’s power infrastructure, which would help bring much-needed electricity to areas facing significant shortages across the country. GE says in a statement released on Wednesday that the more than $400-million contract will help building 14 electric substations and supply critical equipment such as […]