- It is very hard to find stars with bad bodies who frequent beaches. But we still try. Kind of.
- An Illinois man was sentenced to 80 years in prison Tuesday for the 1985 death of a teenager who left her suburban Chicago home to go to the store and never returned.
- The Latest on the torture and abuse case against the parents of 13 siblings in California (all times local): 4:50 p.m. Classmates say the oldest of 13 siblings found captive in their California home was bullied during grade school in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Twin car bombs exploded as people left a mosque in a residential area of the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi on Tuesday night, killing 27 and wounding over 30.
- Former employees of Del. Stacey Plaskett, D-V.I., pleaded guilty Tuesday to charges related to distributing lewd images of the Virgin Islands congresswoman and her husband.
- Venice mayor says he\'s looking into the potentially \'shameful episode.\'
- Ursula K. Le Guin, the award-winning science fiction and fantasy writer who explored feminist themes and was best known for her Earthsea books, has died at 88.
- Newly unsealed documents from an investigation into a Hawaii-based Army soldier accused of attempting to support the Islamic State group provide more details about his obsession with the group\'s violence.
- In the days before mudslides devastated Southern California neighborhoods, officials released conflicting evacuation orders that left some hard-hit neighborhoods out of the warning zone, according to a newspaper report published Tuesday.
(Brownsville, TX) — Brownsville is getting ready to set up surveillance cameras around the downtown area to help people feel safe. The city commissioners approved an investment of two-hundred thousand dollars for the project. Deputy City Manager Pete González says the installation of security cameras should be done sometime in March. González says the cameras […]
(AP) – Gov. Matt Bevin says the fatal shooting at southwest Kentucky high school leaves a wound that will take a long time to heal. Two students were killed Tuesday morning at Marshall County High School when a 15-year-old classmate opened fire. Bevin says 17 other people were injured, 12 of them suffering gunshot wounds. […]
(AP) – A State Department official says multiple American citizens were killed and injured in the Taliban’s weekend attack on the Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul, Afghanistan. The official isn’t giving exact figures for either the U.S. fatalities or injuries. The official wasn’t authorized to comment by name and demanded anonymity. The State Department says the […]