- President Trump signed a proclamation Sunday restricting travel to those trying to enter the U.S. from eight countries.
- The Latest on President Donald Trump\'s travel ban (all times local): 7 p.m. Travelers from eight countries will face restrictions on entry to the U.S, ranging from a total ban to more targeted restrictions, under a new proclamation signed by President Donald Trump Sunday.
- The Latest on Hurricane Maria (all times local): 7:30 p.m. Ocracoke Island in the Outer Banks of North Carolina has been issued a mandatory evacuation order.
- A young church usher who confronted the suspect accused of opening fire at a church in Antioch, Tenn., on Sunday, is a “hero,” according to police -- and his family says that\'s no surprise at all.
- Deadly Tennessee church shooting: Sudanese immigrant arrested, FBI to launch civil rights investigationOne woman was killed and seven other people were hurt after a suspect identified as a Sudanese immigrant opened fire at a Tennessee church Sunday, police said, as federal officials told Fox News the FBI will initiate a civil rights investigation into the shooting.
- Authorities in Tennessee say at least six people were injured in a shooting at a church in the Nashville area.
- The 6’9” former Army Ranger stood outside with a hand over his heart for the “Star-Spangled Banner” for the game against the Chicago Bears.
- Authorities say an inmate has been killed and several others were stabbed in a large riot at a prison on California\'s central coast.
- An autopsy shows that a model who Los Angeles cops say was tortured and killed by her boyfriend was scalped, had portions of her face torn off and had been drained of all her blood.
- A tropical storm watch has been issued for the North Carolina coast from Surf City northward to the state\'s Virginia border including the Albemarle and Pamlico Sounds.
Opening statements are to be presented Monday in the capital murder trial of the former administrator of the Comfort House hospice facility. Prosecutors and defense attorneys will make their initial cases against and for Monica Melissa Patterson who is accused in the death of an elderly McAllen man back in January of 2015. The 50-year-old […]
(AP) – Top Republicans are adding money to their staggering effort to repeal the Obama health care law and say they’re pushing toward a climactic Senate faceoff this week. Yet their path to succeeding in their last-gasp effort has grown narrower, perhaps impossible. GOP senators’ opposition to their party’s drive to scrap President Barack Obama’s […]
(AP) – Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim says his country is considering closing down its airspace as well as a border gate to northern Iraq, in response to a referendum on independence in Iraq’s Kurdish region and disputed territories – a vote that Turkey strongly opposes. Yildirim also said on Monday that officers and experts […]