- An argument broke out at a Delaware restaurant this week after a woman complained to a veteran that service dogs inside eateries are “nasty.”
- Trump administration officials aren\'t saying which countries might be affected by the new version of his controversial travel ban under consideration.
- Spanish media report that several hundred students have spent the night inside a Barcelona university to protest the government\'s efforts to stop a referendum over Catalonia\'s secession from the country.
- Most of us know about circadian rhythms and the sleep cycle. We have a basic idea of REM. We know it’s best not to wake up during a deep sleep. But all of this used to be academic. It wasn’t like you could watch yourself sleep. Alarm clocks were set for a certain time, and that time had nothing to do with how deeply you ...
- Reports about an earthquake Saturday in North Korea contained conflicting information about the scale and nature of the temblor.
- Puerto Rican officials could not communicate with more than half the towns in the U.S. territory as they rushed to evacuate tens of thousands of people downstream of a failing dam and the massive scale of the disaster wrought by Hurricane Maria started to become clear.
- Police have arrested a popular Indian spiritual guru, the second in the past month, for allegedly raping a 21-year-old woman in western India.
- A 19-year-old Indiana college student contemplated foraging for crickets and licked damp walls for water after getting locked inside a gated cave for nearly 60 hours.
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel handed out coffee to campaign workers in Berlin, urging them to keep up the momentum in the final hours before the country votes.
- Pakistan\'s army says \"terrorists\" across the border in Afghanistan have opened fire on a newly built border post in recently cleared Rajgal Valley, killing a young officer.
The Zika virus, and several other mosquito-carried viruses, are not going away, and you need to know how to protect yourself. That’s the message for Saturday’s Zika Action Day – a day-long event aimed at educating people in the Valley about ways to keep from getting bit by a mosquito. In Hidalgo County, the event […]
(AP) – The Latest on President Donald Trump’s campaign trip to Alabama (all times local): 8:25 p.m. President Donald Trump is lashing out at North Korean leader Kim Jong Un during a rally speech in Alabama. Trump says during a rally for Sen. Luther Strange that “We can’t have madmen out there shooting rockets all […]
(AP) – The Latest on earthquakes in Mexico (all times local): 8:15 p.m. The U.S. Geological Survey says the new earthquake to strike Mexico had a magnitude of 6.2 and was centered in the southern state of Oaxaca. That’s the region most shaken by a magnitude 8.1 quake that hit on Sept. It also swayed […]