- But keep your hands upon the wheel.
- The new vulnerability found in Wi-Fi networks may sound scary, but vendors are starting to roll out patches to address the danger.
- Hungarian police say they are carrying out a search at a Church of Scientology center in Budapest.
- As Brexit negotiations between Britain and the European Union stutter and stall, one nagging question looms larger and larger: What if there is no deal?
- Harvey Weinstein may face criminal charges.
- A convicted sex offender whose signature killing method prompted him to be dubbed Houston\'s \"Tourniquet Killer\" is set to die by lethal injection Wednesday evening, barring any late legal action.
- Pakistani police say they have arrested a Muslim cleric for alleged involvement in the 2016 murder of social media model Qandeel Baloch.
- Trump: NFL’s refusal to impose national anthem rules shows league has 'total disrespect' for countryPresident Trump slammed the NFL early Wednesday for its decision to “not force” players to stand for the National Anthem.
- Finnish prosecutors have charged three men who planned to travel to Syria to become \"foreign fighters with a terrorist group\" between 2012 and 2013.
- A Florida couple was evacuated from their mobile home after a large sinkhole opened up at an intersection just in front of their house.
Former Brownsville fire chief Carlos Elizondo is under arrest. Law enforcement officers had gone to Elizondo’s home to serve a warrant, and he was later seen being walked out of the Cameron County District Attorney’s Office in handcuffs. It’s not clear what charges Elizondo is facing. But he was named in an audit committee report […]
(AP) – Ford is recalling about 1.3 million 2015-17 F-150 and 2017 Super Duty vehicles in North America because of potential door problems. The company said Wednesday that in some vehicles a frozen door latch or bent or kinked actuation cable may cause a door to not open or close. If consumers are able to […]
(AP) – As Brexit negotiations between Britain and the European Union stutter and stall, one nagging question looms larger and larger: What if there is no deal? It’s an increasingly plausible prospect that stirs fear in many U.K. businesses – and hope in the hearts of some staunch Brexit supporters. When Britain leaves the EU […]