- Three are facing charges connected to the tragedy.
- After North Korea launched its first successful intercontinental ballistic missile, Kim Jong Un doesn’t want to back down.
- The Roman Catholic Diocese of Providence says no men have applied for its seminary program in the fall.
- Paul Sutter is an astrophysicist at The Ohio State University and the chief scientist at COSI science center.
- As tensions between the U.S. and North Korea escalated, President Trump’s tough rhetoric and warnings increased.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin has named an ex-Cabinet member to lead the Roscosmos state space corporation.
- President Trump on Thursday cancelled the highly anticipated summit with North Korea that was set for next month, calling the talks “inappropriate” following the “hostility” displayed in the latest comments from dictator Kim Jong Un.
- Celebrity crab-boat captain Sig Hansen has pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge that he spat on an Uber driver last year in Seattle.
- A former reality TV star has pleaded guilty to killing a U.S. Coast Guard technician in a drunken wrong-way collision on a Virginia highway.
- For football fans, it\'s been a season filled with upsets, dramatic game-deciding calls from referees – and politics.
Willacy County will be getting back some much-needed tax revenue, and jobs. The private prison firm Management and Training Corporation has announced it will soon be opening a detention center on the site of the former tent-city prison. The announcement comes more than three years after MTC, which also operated the prison, tore it down […]
(AP) – The White House is accusing North Korea of displaying a lack of judgment in dealing with the U.S. over the now-cancelled summit between President Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un. A senior White House official says the North Korean government violated several promises to the U.S. and South Korea, stood up an American […]
(AP) – A couple has been found guilty of murdering their French nanny and burning her body on a bonfire in their London backyard. A jury at London’s Central Criminal Court convicted 35-year-old Sabrina Kouider and 40-year-old Ouissem Medouni on Thursday after six days of deliberation.The couple denied killing Sophie Lionnet, though they admitted disposing […]