- A man in Indiana who apparently needed a ride decided to take a cab to and from the bank he robbed, police claimed.
- An attorney for President Trump said Sunday evening that the president \"is not considering or discussing\" firing special counsel Robert Mueller after Trump fired off a series of tweets criticizing the investigation into Russian actions during the 2016 presidential election.
- A Cirque du Soleil aerialist with 15 years of experience died during a high-flying performance Saturday night in Floriday, the company confirmed in a statement.
- The first lawsuit following a bridge collapse at Florida International University on Thursday is expected to be filed on Monday.
- Homer Simpson has done a lot of stupid stuff over the years, but even he would think twice about this daring con involving his visage. An unidentified driver in England attempted to pass off Homer’s license as his own.
- A North Carolina woman believed to be one of the last African-American women to serve overseas during World War II has died at the age of 100.
- A Disneyland security guard who for years has personally thanked veterans for their service at the theme park’s daily Flag Retreat Ceremony has been silenced.
- The White House announced Sunday that it intends to seek the death penalty for certain drug traffickers \"where appropriate under the law\" in a bid to slow down the country\'s opioid epidemic.
- Martin Truex Jr. saw nothing but clean air and green flags down the stretch in his first victory of the new NASCAR Cup season.
- Myanmar\'s leader Aung San Suu Kyi was welcomed to Australia\'s Parliament House on Monday for the official start of a state visit that has provoked protests over her muted response to a military crackdown against Rohingya Muslims.
Authorities continue to hold a Palmview man as a person of interest in the death of a woman whose naked body he left outside of Mission Regional Medical Center. Investigators say it happened a little after midnight Saturday, and within a matter of hours, police were able to track the man down to a location […]
(AP) – The Latest on a fatal shooting at a Southern California mall (all times local): 7 p.m. Authorities say a man shot and killed his former wife at a Southern California mall and then turned the gun on himself. Police say the 33-year-old gunman was taken to a hospital Saturday. The Ventura County Star […]
(AP) – Britain says it has asked the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons to examine a sample of the nerve agent used to poison Sergei and Yulia Skripal. The prime minister’s office said Friday that Theresa May has asked the chemical weapons watchdog “to verify the government’s analysis of the nerve agent used […]