- Q&A with Dr. Manny: I just had a big holiday party, are there any leftovers I shouldn’t keep to avoid getting sick?
- A deer hunter in Wisconsin took a cell phone video of an unusual encounter with a young buck on Saturday during the state’s opening day for deer season.
- Less than a month after the terrorist attack by an Islamic State sympathizer in lower Manhattan that killed eight, authorities in New York are doubling down with unprecedented security measures ahead of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- A leaked Irish government document says European officials see Britain\'s performance in Brexit negotiations as confused and chaotic.
- Myanmar and Bangladesh have signed an agreement covering the return of Rohingya Muslims who fled across their mutual border to escape violence in Myanmar\'s Rakhine state.
- The head of the U.N. agency monitoring Iran\'s nuclear deal with the U.S. and five other nations says Tehran is living up to its end of the agreement — comments that indirectly oppose President Donald Trump\'s view.
- Black Friday smartphone deals are only a click away but usually come with conditions.
- An Afghan official says a suicide attack has killed eight people and wounded 17 in the country\'s eastern Nangarhar province.
- The heads of a court established to prosecute crimes committed during and immediately after Kosovo\'s war for independence are making their first visit to Pristina to meet with government officials and local and international organizations.
- A top U.N. official has called on the Iraqi government to speed up investigations into allegations of human rights violations committed by security forces during the fight against the Islamic State group and to make the results of those probes public.
A Weslaco-area girl who’s been missing for several days has been found – and she is safe. 13-year-old Ana Delicia Vasquez was recovered last night in Willacy County. The Hidalgo County Sheriff’s Office is not yet saying much more, but the Regional Alert that had been activated has now been cancelled. Vasquez had last been […]
(AP) — President Donald Trump has a Thanksgiving Day message for the nation: Look at all I’ve done. Trump is telling followers in an early-morning holiday tweet that, “your Country is starting to do really well.” He says: Jobs are “coming back, highest Stock Market EVER, Military getting really strong, we will build the WALL, […]
(AP) – Iraq and General Electric have signed a deal to develop Iraq’s power infrastructure, which would help bring much-needed electricity to areas facing significant shortages across the country. GE says in a statement released on Wednesday that the more than $400-million contract will help building 14 electric substations and supply critical equipment such as […]