- Hawaiian officials are reportedly preparing for a nuclear attack by North Korea while trying not to worry residents and tourists.
- A 4-year-old girl in Florida died last Thursday after she accidentally shot herself in the chest while reaching into her grandmother\'s purse searching for candy, her father told The Tampa Bay Times.
- Lady Gaga has written an emotional message to fans to mark of the release of her new Netflix documentary.
- Authorities say a construction crew member who was using a portable toilet was accidentally rolled over by a dump truck driver while working at an expansion project at the New Orleans airport.
- Deadly Hurricane Maria set its eye on Turks and Caicos on Friday after leaving Haiti and the northern coast of the Dominican Republic drenched and battered.
- Police in Helsinki think two people stabbed themselves in the stomach on the steps outside the Finnish parliament in an apparent suicide attempt.
- Romania\'s president has canceled a visit to Ukraine next month to protest a law that critics say would infringe on the rights of ethnic minorities there.
- President Trump fired off a tweetstorm early Friday slamming Sen. Rand Paul, Kim Jong Un, the “Russia hoax,\" the Facebook controversy and \"Crooked Hillary.\"
- A spokesman for the U.N.\'s Human Rights Council has confirmed that its first independent expert on sexual orientation and gender identity has resigned for \"personal reasons.\"
- When it came time to start a family with his wife Nikki Reed, Ian Somerhalder didn’t think twice about it.
The Zika virus, and several other mosquito-carried viruses, are not going away, and you need to know how to protect yourself. That’s the message for Saturday’s Zika Action Day – a day-long event aimed at educating people in the Valley about ways to keep from getting bit by a mosquito. In Hidalgo County, the event […]
(AP) – A 19-year-old man says he feels lucky to be alive after spending 60 hours locked alone inside a gated southern Indiana cave. Indiana University freshman Lukas Cavar was on a spelunking trip to Sullivan Cave about 10 miles (16 kilometers) south of Bloomington Sunday afternoon when he became separated from 12 other members […]
(AP) – Cristal Estrada is pacing back and forth with a blanket wrapped around her near the tent where she spent the night on the street in Mexico City’s Roma Norte neighborhood. She is worried about her brother Martin, a 31-year-old accountant, who is believed to be in the remains of a seven-story office building […]