- A mysterious hacking group has been spying on the healthcare sector by going as far to infect computers that control X-ray and MRI machines with malware.
- A priest at a California Orthodox church is pleading for a burglar to return thousands of dollars worth of religious items that were swiped from the building during an early morning “targeted event.”
- When the hit show “Smallville” ended its run on air after 10 seasons in 2011, actress Allison Mack was unsure what to do next. She ended up as a \"pimp\" for an alleged sex cult, prosecutors say.
- Senators are discussing plans to delay the confirmation hearing for President Donald Trump\'s pick to be Veteran Affairs secretary over growing questions about the nominee\'s ability to manage the government\'s second-largest department.
- Officers responding to a report of a suspicious person armed with a gun have shot and killed a man at a downtown San Antonio hotel.
- A Toronto police officer was praised for his “remarkable restraint” as he arrested the suspected driver of a van that rammed into pedestrians Monday without firing a single shot.
- Lindsey Vonn has set her sights on a new athlete.
- A 22-year-old man has been sentenced to 30 years in prison after pleading guilty to the drive-by shooting death of a 2-year-old girl in Little Rock.
- Authorities say a 13-year-old boy has fatally shot his 11-year-old brother in suburban Cleveland, and police are describing the shooting as an apparent \"premeditated act.\"
- Texas mom who tried to burn children in car 'invited us all to come with her to go to heaven,' witness saysThe Texas mother who allegedly tried to burn a car with her three daughters inside had told a crowd of startled bystanders they should “come with her to go to heaven,” a witness says.
A Pharr man has been charged with murder in the stabbing death of another man at a home in north Pharr Sunday night. 50-year-old Feliciano Avalos was arraigned on a charge of 1st-degree murder Monday and jailed on a bond of 1 million dollars. Officers had been called to a disturbance in the 34-hundred block […]
(AP) – Senators are discussing plans to delay the confirmation hearing for President Donald Trump’s pick to be Veteran Affairs secretary over growing questions about the nominee’s ability to manage the government’s second-largest department. The hearing for Ronny Jackson, Trump’s White House doctor, is scheduled for Wednesday. Democratic Sen. Richard Blumenthal says some Republicans have […]
(AP) – Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says authorities see no national security element in the seeming attack on pedestrians in Canada’s largest city. Trudeau says the incident “hasn’t changed the overall threat level in Canada,” though it occurred as Cabinet ministers from the G7 nations are meeting in Toronto. Trudeau says Canada will do […]