- President Trump late Monday tweeted once again his support for Sen. Luther Strange in the hotly contested Alabama Republican runoff for U.S. Senate, a race that\'s pitted Trump against his former strategist, Steve Bannon.
- Marc Anthony has some scathing words for Donald Trump, pleading with the president to forget about football and focus instead on hurricane-hammered Puerto Rico.
- The first time Otto Warmbier\'s parents saw their son after he was flown back from North Korea in June, they were confronted with the sound of inhuman howling so terrifying Otto\'s mom ran off the plane.
- British actor Tony Booth, the father-in-law of former Prime Minister Tony Blair, has died at 85. Booth\'s family says he died late Monday.
- About 300 demonstrators gathered outside a Cardinals and Cubs game in St. Louis to protest the acquittal of a white former police officer in the killing of a black suspect.
- Authorities in the New Orleans area say a teenager has been arrested after he used a stun gun on a 7-year-old boy, causing burns and blisters to the boy\'s back.
- Police have arrested the mayor of a city near Milan on corruption charges as part of an investigation into the infiltration of the \'ndrangheta organized crime clan of southern Italy in the north\'s business and political establishment.
- After years of being washed, perfumed and fed in ancient Egypt, the statue of a revered Egyptian deity was given a proper burial with other \"dead\" statues more than 2,000 years ago, a new study finds.
- Firefighters used heavy-duty cutting tools to free young three children who accidentally locked themselves inside a gun safe at a suburban Detroit home.
- Greek authorities searching for a missing British tourist say they have found a severely mauled human body apparently devoured by animals in northern Greece.
Air Fiesta in Brownsville is no more. The city of Brownsville has decided to stop funding the Rio Grande Valley wing of the Commemorative Air Force, which had operated the popular annual air show. That loss of financial support is forcing the local C-A-F to leave Brownsville-South Padre Island International Airport. The C-A-F had put […]
(AP) – The federal government will pick up 100 percent of the costs of for debris removal and other emergency assistance provided to Puerto Rico in the wake of Hurricane Maria. President Donald Trump made the change Tuesday as part of an amendment to his earlier disaster declaration authorizing federal aid in response to the […]
(AP) – Iraq’s prime minister says the Kurdish region has until Friday to hand over airports to federal authorities or will face a flight ban. Haider al-Abadi’s ultimatum Tuesday came the day after Iraq’s Kurds held a referendum on independence that has been roundly denounced by Baghdad and Iraq’s neighbors. Al-Abadi says the ban would […]