- Here’s a New Year’s resolution for 2018: de-clutter your digital history. Your computer stores a huge amount of browsing data, and in places you might never think to look. This meticulous chronology makes you vulnerable to snoops and advertising trackers. The solution: eliminate it.
- Two Washington state police officers were shot multiple times Sunday morning when a gunman opened fire on them, officials said.
- Special Counsel Robert Mueller is accused of acting in complete disregard for the law and must be removed. And so, too, must his entire team.
- Count Jane Fonda as the latest liberal Hollywood celebrity to donate big bucks in an effort to oust U.S. Rep. Darrell Issa in next year\'s midterm elections.
- A woman identified only as “Jane Doe” is suing Kiss band member Gene Simmons, alleging that he groped her and made unwarranted sexual advances during a video interview.
- Documentary filmmaker Morgan Spurlock’s latest work has been pulled from the 2018 Sundance Film Festival lineup following a confessional Spurlock penned about his past sexual impropriety, the Salt Lake Tribune reported.
- Allowing 2 million illegal immigrant “Dreamers” to remain in the U.S. would cost taxpayers $25.9 billion over the next decade, the Congresssional Budget Office says in a report released Friday.
- Police were called to a California theater Friday to disperse a crowd of moviegoers who got angry when an audio glitch turned \"Star Wars: The Last Jedi\" into a silent movie.
- America\'s public school systems are going bankrupt, as they pour money they don\'t have into programs that enrich employees at the expense of students.
- While President Trump remains fixated on North Korea, his own security team and other military experts continue to warn about the Chinese threat to the United States.
Amid growing angry complaints, Willacy County commissioners have slapped a moratorium on gaming room permits. Commissioners voted Thursday to stop issuing permits for 8-liner arcades for 30-days. They’ll use that time to address residents’ complaints about threats to public safety. Folks in Sebastian specifically, have pointed to the gunfire that broke out during the recent […]
(AP) – The U.S. government posted a seventh straight monthly increase in people being arrested or denied entry along the Mexican border, erasing much of the early gains of President Donald Trump’s push to strengthen border security. Customs and Border Protection said Friday that denials of entry at official crossings and border arrests reached more […]
(AP) -Japan’s foreign minister is urging the international community to maximize pressure on North Korea “by all means available,” saying there is no other way to get Pyongyang to curb its escalating nuclear and missile programs. Taro Kono announced at a ministerial meeting of the U.N. Security Council Friday that Japan has ordered the assets […]