- The U.S. Embassy in the Balkan state of Montenegro was attacked by a man armed with a hand grenade, who hurled the explosive at the building before blowing himself up.
- Mark Hamill, also known as Luke Skywalker in the famed \"Star Wars\" franchise, will finally receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- By the time the Apple HomePod made its official debut earlier this year, the Amazon Echo had already spent more than three years with homeowners. But Tim Cook wants you to know that the HomePod isn\'t just a \"me too\" product.
- Police in Atlanta believe an unknown suspect randomly picked targets in separate shootings that injured two drivers, causing one of them to crash.
- An Egyptian court has sentenced 21 people to death and seven others to up to life in prison on terrorism-related charges.
- Being a showman only gets a skater so far, they say.
- The 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea, are officially underway – and Team USA is already making history.
- COPS have launched an urgent investigation after a letter containing white powder was addressed to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry at Kensington Palace.
- The Philippine president has banned a reporter from entering the presidential palace compound to attend news briefings because her online news organization\'s license to operate was revoked by the government\'s corporate watchdog.
- A shooting suspect who wounded an officer while fleeing police in Alabama is dead.
Property crimes – down. Violent crimes – up, with an ongoing rise in the number of deadly domestic violence crimes. That’s the jist of the Hidalgo County crime report for 2017. Sheriff Eddie Guerra presented the statistics this week which list 23 homicides last year – more than double the number from 2016 – and […]
(AP)–Survivors of the Florida school shooting have come under a different kind of assault, this time from online trolls who have threatened them as they seek tighter gun laws. One student was teased about being a “brown, bald lesbian.” Another was the target of conspiracy theorists who claimed he was really an actor. When a […]
(AP) – A man and woman who met on a Muslim dating website have been handed prison sentences for plotting an Islamic State-inspired bomb attack in Britain. Prosecutors say Munir Mohammed, an asylum-seeker from Sudan, and London pharmacist Rowaida El-Hassan met on SingleMuslim.com and bonded over their shared extremist views. Last month, a jury at […]