- The 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea, are officially underway – and Team USA is already making history.
- Sometimes stars want to cringe with embarrassment. Other times, they just want attention.
- Israeli energy company Delek Drilling has announced a $15 billion deal to supply natural gas to Egypt.
- Kate Middleton criticized for wearing green to BAFTAs despite all-black Time's Up-inspired dress codeFans have a royal bone to pick with Kate Middleton.
- Mozambican media say at least 17 people died when heavy rains triggered the partial collapse of a huge mound of garbage in Mozambique\'s capital, Maputo.
- Researchers are set to discuss their efforts to determine whether human bones recovered from a Cape Cod shipwreck are those of the infamous pirate Samuel \"Black Sam\" Bellamy.
- In Kuwait, activists have been gathering nightly to peacefully demonstrate against their government — something that elsewhere in the Arabian Peninsula would see protesters tear-gassed, beaten, arrested and sentenced to prison.
- A 6-year-old boy and three adults were shot in the parking lot of a popular West Side San Antonio Steakhouse.
- Can be shifted out of park without a key in the ignition or a foot on the brake.
- South African authorities are escalating an anti-corruption drive against a business family linked to former president Jacob Zuma, saying they could seek Interpol\'s help to track suspects believed to be out of the country.
An avid Valley bicyclist was struck by a car and killed this morning. 32-year-old Melissa Robles of Pharr was out for her regular morning ride and was riding on South 2nd Street a little north of Expressway 83 in McAllen when she was hit. Robles was rushed to the hospital where she succumbed to her […]
(AP) – Police have arrested a 13-year-old Missouri boy accused of threatening to shoot up a school with an AK-47 in a video posted on social media. The Springfield News-Leader reports that police in Republic say the boy was taken to a juvenile detention center early Sunday on suspicion of making a terrorist threat. The […]
(AP) – The Kremlin has dismissed a U.S. indictment that charged 13 Russians with interfering in the 2016 U.S. presidential election as lacking evidence. The indictment handed Friday by a federal grand jury alleges that a wealthy entrepreneur with close ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin funneled money to a so-called “troll farm,” which sent […]