- There\'s a lot to be thankful for in the automotive world. Cars are more sophisticated than ever, with continued innovations in fuel economy, and entertainment and safety features. But even as car...
- A western New York library plans to put more of its valuable art collection up for auction, a move that has drawn opposition from some of the organization\'s supporters.
- A Philippine official says the government is preparing to extradite to the United States a Filipino Catholic priest who is facing charges of sexually molesting two boys in two North Dakota churches in the 1990s.
- Three people remained missing Wednesday after a U.S Navy plane crashed in the Philippine Sea shortly after takeoff from the aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan, as early indications point to some kind of engine failure as the cause of the mishap, multiple defense officials told Fox News.
- Egyptian prosecutors have ordered the detention for two weeks of 29 suspected members of the outlawed Muslim Brotherhood on charges they spied for Turkey.
- An aircraft carrying 11 crew and passengers crashed into the Pacific Ocean Wednesday while on the way to the aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan, the Navy said.
- Finnish amateur astronomers believe parts of the remains of a blazing meteorite that lit up the dark skies of the Arctic last week are scattered near a lake in northern Finland.
- Authorities say a fugitive has been captured near Atlanta after escaping from the same county jail in Alabama twice within a three-week span.
- A group of artists say they have erected a Holocaust memorial outside the home of a nationalist politician, who suggested Germany should end its tradition of acknowledging the country\'s Nazi past.
- The Latest on Syria talks (all times local): 2:30 p.m.
A Weslaco-area girl who’s been missing for several days has been found – and she is safe. 13-year-old Ana Delicia Vasquez was recovered last night in Willacy County. The Hidalgo County Sheriff’s Office is not yet saying much more, but the Regional Alert that had been activated has now been cancelled. Vasquez had last been […]
(AP) – David Cassidy of “The Partridge Family” fame has died at age 67. Publicist JoAnn Geffen released a statement Tuesday evening saying Cassidy had died “surrounded by those he loved.” No further details were immediately available, but Geffen said on Saturday that Cassidy was in a Fort Lauderdale, Florida, hospital suffering from organ failure. […]
(AP) – North Korea has called U.S. President Donald Trump’s decision to relist the country as a state sponsor of terrorism a “serious provocation” that justifies its development of nuclear weapons. The North’s official Korean Central News Agency said Wednesday that the country has no connection to terrorism and “doesn’t care whether or not the […]