- Sometimes stars want to cringe with embarrassment. Other times, they just want attention.
- A federal judge condemned President Trump\'s decision to end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program as \"unlawful,\" saying its justification for doing so has been \"virtually unexplained.\"
- President Trump and French President Emanuel Macron toasted the Franco-American alliance at the White House Tuesday evening to mark the first state dinner of the Trump administration.
- Two officers with the Dallas Police Department and a civilian were shot Tuesday, police said, and a search for a person of interest is underway.
- Critics, experts cite serious doubts about MSNBC star Joy Reid’s claim that hackers planted homophobic slurs on her blogMSNBC star Joy Reid raised eyebrows on Monday when she claimed that hackers planted homophobic slurs on her old website to tarnish her name. While the story has gone largely uncovered by mainstream media, Reid’s critics have questioned her explanation.
- The New York state Senate will remain in Republican hands after a key Democratic senator who has sided with Republicans announced Tuesday that he\'ll stay put -- regardless of whether his party wins a numeric majority in Tuesday\'s special elections.
- A musician whose songs helped teach children on ABC\'s \"Schoolhouse Rock\" has died.
- The Columbia law professor James Comey used as a go-between last year to leak the contents of sensitive memos to the media confirmed to Fox News on Tuesday that he previously worked as a “special government employee” (SGE) for Comey’s FBI on an unpaid basis.
- Documents provided to Fox News show Dr. Ronny Jackson received glowing praise for his work as White House physician by then-President Barack Obama, amid new allegations that President Trump\'s pick to run the Department of Veterans Affairs exhibited poor behavior in the workplace.
- Authorities have leveled new warrants against the man accused of opening fire at a Waffle House restaurant in Tennessee over the weekend.
The Border Patrol is confirming it has detained the driver of an SUV that crashed south of Mercedes Monday – a wreck that killed an undocumented immigrant and sent 13 others to the hospital. Border Patrol officials say agents had spotted several immigrants being loaded into the SUV just north of the river Monday afternoon, […]
(AP) – The leaders of a Senate panel say the confirmation hearing for Ronny Jackson, President Donald Trump’s pick to be Veterans Affairs secretary, is being postponed indefinitely. Sen. Johnny Isakson, the Republican chairman of the Senate Veterans Affairs Committee, and Sen. Jon Tester, the top Democrat, cite “serious allegations” recently made against Jackson. They […]
(AP) – The discovery in Iran of a mummified body near the site of a former royal mausoleum has raised speculation it could be the remains of the late Reza Shah Pahlavi, founder of the Pahlavi dynasty. Hassan Khalilabadi, the head of Tehran City Council’s cultural heritage and tourism committee, says it’s “possible” the mummy […]