- Canadian ski cross competitor David Duncan, his wife and a coach were arrested Saturday for allegedly stealing a car while intoxicated at the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics, police said.
- Lebanese security and judicial officials say authorities in Beirut are interrogating a man who is suspected in the death of a Filipina maid whose body was found stuffed in a freezer in Kuwait.
- Police in eastern India say a speeding jeep plowed through a group of schoolchildren crossing a road, killing nine and injuring 10 of them.
- Egypt\'s Antiquities Ministry has announced the discovery of an ancient necropolis near the Nile Valley city of Minya, south of Cairo.
- Three Egyptian police officers were in the right place at the right time to catch a child falling from three floors up.
- An Alabama sixth-grade teacher said he learned a valuable lesson about showing kindness from one of his students this week.
- A Ukrainian opposition lawmaker who helped uncover off-the-books payments to President Donald Trump\'s former campaign chairman says a one-time Austrian chancellor was among the European politicians secretly paid to lobby for Ukraine.
- A police officer in central Texas narrowly avoided being hit by a runaway driver during a traffic stop on Tuesday, her second brush with death in the past two weeks.
- More than 100 migrants from Central America were found in a freight trailer abandoned by a roadside near the U.S.-Mexico border, agents from Mexico’s National Immigration Institute said Friday.
- Three female Nobel Peace laureates have begun a weeklong trip to Bangladesh to meet Rohingya women who were tortured and raped by Myanmar soldiers before fleeing the country.