- While makeup artists and stylists are usually there to make stars look their best, sometimes roles call for their worst.
- Police are on high alert in Austin, Texas, after a string of package deliveries have left at least two people dead and several others injured after explosions rocked their homes.
- A New Jersey judge barred from hearing DWI cases after previously being accused in one is heard telling officers that he is a “f—king judge” in a newly-released video of the 2016 incident.
- A New York City firefighter who helped evacuate hundreds of people during the Sept. 11 terror attack has died of cancer.
- The \"Star Wars\" robots R2-D2 and BB-8 are the droids that NASA is looking for — \"astromechs\" that can help repair spaceships on the fly, a NASA robotics engineer says.
- British police say no sign of forced entry has been found at the home where a London-based Russian businessman died from a neck compression.
- A California high school teacher was placed on paid administrative leave after she questioned if officials would support the anti-abortion March For Life in the same way they encouraged participation in the National School Walkout promoting gun control.
- Kamron Golbaf was “taken aback” when he got the news that the 1998 Honda CR 80 he reported stolen 17 years ago had been found.
- There is no law in California requiring students to use Arabic numbers in schools — because they already do.
- Space radiation may be a bigger worry for voyaging astronauts than scientists had thought, at least in the near future, a new study suggests.
The search continues for a gunman who shot and killed a man outside a Stripes store in Donna Saturday night. Donna police say gunshots rang out as the man walked out of the store off of Expressway 83. Police have few clues and are asking anyone who might have seen something to call them with […]
(Honolulu, HI) — Former Hawaii Congressman Charles Djou is leaving the Republican party. He blamed his departure on President Trump. In an editorial published this morning by “Honolulu Civil Beat,” saying he will abandon his party because he is unwilling to abandon his principles. Djou said that President Trump is taking the GOP in a […]
(AP) -German Chancellor Angela Merkel says there’s serious information pointing to Russia’s responsibility in the poisoning in Britain of a Russian ex-spy and his daughter, and that the duty now lies with Moscow to prove that it wasn’t involved. On a visit to Warsaw, Merkel also has said she expects European Union leaders to come […]