- Former first Lady Barbara Bush was remembered as the “first lady of the greatest generation” and “greatest role model” during a funeral service Saturday in Houston.
- Even after the passing of Barbara Bush, agents with the U.S. Secret Service reportedly continued to stand by her side.
- For years, Marine Corps.
- Verne Troyer, known for his role as Mini-Me in the “Austin Powers” movie series, died on Saturday, a spokesperson for the actor and his social media pages confirmed.
- When Paris Jackson posted an Instagram video of herself in March walking along the ledge of a skyscraper, it gave her family flashbacks.
- The bus was headed from Manhattan to a nearby shopping outlet.
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions reportedly told the White House that he may quit should Trump fire Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein -- the latest in a tense standoff between the White House and the Justice Department.
- The sprawling \"floating playground\" is unicorn themed.
- A teacher at Forest High School in Ocala, Fla., where one student was injured during a shooting Friday said she spoke to the suspected gunman in the hallway before he was arrested
- It would be unconstitutional for Congress to prevent President Trump from firing Special Counsel Robert Mueller, who is probing Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election.
(AP) – The former governor of the Mexican border state of Tamaulipas has been extradited from Italy to the United States to face charges of racketeering, drug smuggling, money laundering and bank fraud. The U.S. attorney’s office in Brownsville, Texas, announced Friday that Italy had extradited 61-year-old Tomas Yarrington Ruvalcaba after detaining him on April […]
(AP) – A Virginia photographer who won the Pulitzer Prize for a photo of a fatal car attack the day of a white nationalist rally is the latest in a series of newspaper employees who have won journalism’s top honor but left the struggling industry. Ryan Kelly captured a shot of the car plowing into […]
(AP) – The Latest on North Korea saying it has suspended nuclear and long-range missile tests and plans to close its nuclear test site (all times local): 9:25 p.m. The U.S. ambassador to the United Nations has welcomed North Korea’s announcement that it has suspended nuclear and long-range missile tests, and praised the way the […]