- A writer for \"The Late Show With Stephen Colbert\" has found herself in hot water over a tweet she wrote about the death of former first lady Barbara Bush.
- A fan blade snapped on a Southwest Airlines plane, forcing an emergency landing -- in 2016.
- A 19-year-old Syrian asylum-seeker has turned himself in to police after his violent attack on a man wearing a Jewish skullcap in Berlin caused outrage across Germany.
- The European Union foreign policy chief has praised Montenegro\'s role in the volatile Balkans region, where Russia is also vying for influence.
- The search is on for a Navy veteran’s therapy dog after it ran away from the scene of an accident on Sunday.
- New Jersey investigators are trying to figure out if people performing a ritual are responsible for the remains of a decapitated goat found Monday in a storage bin near railroad tracks.
- Apple has been awarded a new patent that aims at optimizing your iPhone screen brightness for viewing content in dark environments.
- Amazon for the first time has revealed how popular Amazon Prime is, saying the paid subscription service has attracted more than 100 million members worldwide.
- It extends your life, ends your life, spices up your life — whatever the latest headline may read, coffee is a ubiquitous thread in the fabric of our daily lives.
- A 57-year-old bureaucrat replaced Raul Castro as the president of Cuba on Thursday, launching a new political era as a government led by a single family for six decades tries to ensure the long-term survival of one of the world\'s last communist states.
Some badly needed dollars are coming to Rio Grande Citrus growers from the federal government. U.S. Representative Henry Cuellar says Congress recently approved the appropriation of more than one-hundred-20-million dollars of federal funding for the citrus industry, some of which will be coming to south Texas. The Laredo Democrat says some of the funds are […]
(AP) – The prosecutor in the Minnesota county where Prince died says he’s filing no criminal charges in the musician’s death. The announcement Thursday from Carver County Attorney Mark Metz means the state’s investigation into how Prince got the fentanyl that killed him is closed. It came hours after documents revealed a doctor accused of […]
(AP) -Syrian state media says government forces have retaken control of a town in northeast Damascus after rebels departed to north Syria. Al-Ikhbariya TV showed footage of residents welcoming security forces into Dumayr after the last busload of Army of Islam rebels and their family members left to Jarablus, a town in north Syria. Jarablus […]