- Because there is no motivation like celebrity motivation.
- A current senior staff editor at The New York Times made light of the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia in a series of tasteless tweets, The Daily Caller reported Thursday.
- The search for a missing man in Alaska ended Wednesday when he was found dead in the woods, likely because of a bear attack, police said.
- California authorities on Wednesday said seven people had been arrested and several items, including 46 pounds of methamphetamine and $10,000, were seized following a drug operation that lasted eight months.
- The armed pastor who fatally shot a carjacker after he opened fire at a Walmart in Washington state over the weekend spoke out on Wednesday about the need to protect his family.
- Protests erupted outside of the East Pittsburgh Police station over a 17-year-old boy fatally shot by a police officer late Tuesday as he fled a traffic stop related to a separate shooting.
- The Department of Health and Human Services backed away late Wednesday from an official\'s claim that more than 2,000 immigrant children separated from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border would not be reunited with their families right away despite President Trump\'s executive order aimed at keeping families together.
- After weeks of speculation and a lack of confirmation, Pete Davidson appeared on “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon” to confirm Hollywood’s least well-kept secret. He’s engaged to Ariana Grande.
- A 6-year-old boy was saved by Arizona border agents on Tuesday after being left alone in the scorching heat, officials said.
- Victoria Beckham is not letting those divorce rumors get to her.
The torrential tropical rains that fell for several hours Wednesday morning have eased, and the Rio Grande Valley is beginning to dry out, but the floodwaters have yet to drain – floodwaters that put neighborhoods in Mercedes and Weslaco under chest-deep water. The Mid Valley and western Cameron County, along with the greater McAllen metro […]
(Washington, DC) — President Trump has signed an executive order aimed at ending the border separation policy. The forced separation of migrant children from their parents has prompted a huge controversy. The executive order allows children to remain with their parents in illegal immigration detention centers. Trump said it’s about keeping families together while ensuring […]
(AP) – Emirati officers are sexually torturing and abusing hundreds of Yemeni men held without trial in clandestine prisons run by the United Arab Emirates, a key U.S. ally. From inside one of the prisons, detainees smuggled letters and drawings to The Associated Press, detailing their latest horrors of mass sexual abuses and humiliations at […]