- The National Rifle Association defended itself in no uncertain terms Saturday after numerous companies sought to cut ties with the gun lobby following the nation\'s latest mass shooting.
- “Hey, can I call you?” I bet millions send this text every day. It’s common etiquette. You text first and see whether someone is busy. If you get a “Sure,” or “Y,” or “K,” you can ring that person up.
- A man armed with a hunting knife stabbed a woman to death Saturday inside a public library in Massachusetts, authorities said.
- Every time a consumer swipes his or her credit card, the credit card company collects a fee.
- A search was underway in the Atlanta area to find an employee of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention who went home sick more than a week ago and has been missing ever since.
- Washington is cranking up pressure on Huawei Technologies Co., the Chinese telecommunications-equipment maker that U.S. officials view as a potential tool for state-sponsored spying.
- This month\'s massacre in Parkland, Fla., seems like a key moment in the nation\'s ongoing debate about the Second Amendment, former U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said during a radio interview Friday.
- Shots rang out during an armed robbery at an Oklahoma liquor store on Thursday night after a man threatened a mother and daughter for the money in the register, Tulsa World reported.
- President Donald Trump urged the nation “to all come together” Saturday night as he discussed the Democrats\' FISA rebuttal memo, potential new gun legislation and plans for a border wall in an exclusive interview with Fox News.
- Democratic memo reads like talking points for an anti-Trump tirade on CNN or MSNBC
Dozens are under arrest following an immigration sting. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents say they arrested more than 140 people this month in San Antonio, Austin, the Rio Grande Valley, Laredo and Waco. The sting was handled over several days ending on February 16th. More than half of the illegal immigrants arrested have prior […]
(AP) – The Latest on the deadly Florida school shooting (all times local): 5:20 p.m. A woman close to the teen charged with killing 17 people at a Florida high school warned the FBI he had rifles and said, “I know he is going to explode.” That’s according to a transcript of the Jan. 5 […]
(AP) – Three female Nobel Peace laureates began a weeklong trip to Bangladesh on Saturday to meet Rohingya Muslim women who were tortured and raped by soldiers in Myanmar before fleeing the country. During their visit, Iran’s Shirin Ebadi, Yemen’s Tawakkol Karman and Northern Ireland’s Mairead Maguire will assess the violence against the Rohingya women […]