- These stars prove moms are some of the hottest gals on the planet.
- The New York Times reported that as recent as last week, these ads were found on sites like PolitiFact and Snopes.
- Both sides got heated.
- A driver who was distracted by a taco while driving a tractor-trailer Wednesday crashed on a Washington state highway, spilling a load of woodchips across the two-lane road.
- Just the latest in Halloween’s craziest costumes.
- A suburban Chicago man snared in a 2013 internet sting is being sentenced for seeking to join an al-Qaida-linked group fighting Bashar Assad\'s regime in Syria.
- Famed Hollywood director Quentin Tarantino says he knew about the sexual allegations against Harvey Weinstein and regrets not doing more.
- Autopsy results show that a woman and her five children died from smoke inhalation in a Southeast Texas house fire.
- UNICEF says the children who make up most of the nearly 600,000 Rohingya Muslims who have fled violence in Myanmar are seeing a \"hell on earth\" in overcrowded, muddy and squalid refugee camps in neighboring Bangladesh.
- Authorities say they found three explosive devices and other weapons during a child porn raid at a Florida home.
Cameron County Judge Eddie Trevino is calling for a comprehensive review of the policies and procedures of all county departments following the so-called fajita-gate scandal. Trevino called the incident “embarrassing” and a “tough lesson learned” adding it can’t be allowed to happen again. In an interview with Channel 5 News, Trevino also said recovering the […]
(AP) The vast majority of those who died in the Northern California wildfires were in their 70s and 80s – including several couples who died together. Many could not move fast enough to escape the speeding flames. Some likely never heard the frantic calls of friends or honking of neighbors’ cars, possibly their only warnings […]
(AP) – Mexican federal prosecutors have formally opened an extradition case against a former governor of the border state of Tamaulipas who is wanted on money laundering charges in Texas. The prosecutors on Wednesday served a provisional arrest warrant for extradition against Eugenio Hernandez Flores, who was arrested Oct. 6 on Mexican charges of misuse […]