- Three former American soldiers were found guilty Wednesday for the murder-for-hire of a female real estate agent in the Philippines whom an international crime boss accused of cheating him in a land deal.
- The Justice Department on Thursday gave lawmakers redacted versions of five memos kept by former FBI Director James Comey to document meetings with President Trump, a congressional source told Fox News.
- Alabama has executed Walter Leroy Moody, 83, the oldest U.S. inmate to be put to death in modern times. The execution occurred Thursday evening, after a temporary delay because of a pending U.S. Supreme Court ruling on Moody\'s final appeal.
- Eight days after he was sworn in as president, Donald Trump told then-FBI Director James Comey during a one-on-one dinner at the White House that he \"needed loyalty and expected loyalty,\" according to a memo Comey made following their conversation, one of numerous memos released to lawmakers and obtained by Fox News on Thursday evening.
- The Justice Department’s internal watchdog has sent a criminal referral for fired FBI official Andrew McCabe to the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington.
- More protests have broken out in Nicaragua over a planned social security reform, and the government has ordered off the air five independent TV channels that have been covering the unrest.
- A dairy farmer says seven federal immigration officers came onto his property without permission, arrested a Guatemalan worker without producing a warrant and handcuffed the farmer when he video-recorded their actions.
- Sacramento police have arrested the brother of an unarmed black man shot and killed by officers last month.
- Britain\'s U.N. ambassador says the Russians and Syrians must uphold their promises to let chemical weapons inspectors visit the site of a suspected poison gas attack in the Damascus suburb of Douma — and \"it should happen expeditiously.\"
- Deirdre Engle was on vacation with her family when she received a shocking call from Kansas Department for Children and Families (DCF) alerting her that they had received a photo of her baby being \"tied down\" in a sleepsack at a day care facility in Leavenworth.
Rio Grande Valley citrus growers are getting some financial help in battling the vicious greening disease. More than 120-million dollars was included in the recently-passed congressional spending bill – 65 million of which will target the Asian citrus psyllid which transmits the tree killing disease. 59 million dollars will go toward fruit fly exclusion and […]
(AP) – Officials say a maintenance worker died when a Missouri television station tower collapsed and he became trapped under a tangle of metal and wires. Rob Talburt, assistant fire chief for the Logan-Rogersville Fire Protection District, says the 1,980-foot (600-meter) tower near Fordland collapsed Thursday. Missouri State University owns the tower and uses it […]
(AP) -Syrian state media says government forces have retaken control of a town in northeast Damascus after rebels departed to north Syria. Al-Ikhbariya TV showed footage of residents welcoming security forces into Dumayr after the last busload of Army of Islam rebels and their family members left to Jarablus, a town in north Syria. Jarablus […]