- Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, who was reportedly scheduled to testify behind closed doors on Tuesday in front of the House Intelligence Committee, is now not expected to show up, a source told Fox News.
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Tuesday that the U.S. would be willing to hold talks with North Korea even if the Communist nation does not do away with its nuclear weapons program.
- Amid speculation over why Sen. Al Franken has not yet set his resignation date, Minnesota’s governor is planning to announce Wednesday his pick to replace the Democratic senator — and here\'s who the governor is expected to choose.
- An Arkansas commission has cleared the way for the installation of another Ten Commandments monument outside the state Capitol, months after a prior marker was destroyed by a man who crashed his car into the statue while livestreaming it on Facebook.
- Federal prosecutors say a New Jersey postal service worker has admitted to his role in a fraud scheme involving dozens of stolen blank money orders.
- A Nevada judge has set a hearing date on a bid by media organizations to unseal search warrant records in the investigation of the Oct. 1 shooting that killed 58 people and injured hundreds on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Tuesday softened America\'s stance on possible talks with North Korea, calling it \"unrealistic\" to expect the nuclear-armed country to come to the table ready to give up a weapons of mass destruction program that it invested so much in developing.
- Authorities in Bangladesh have said the man suspected of attempting to detonate a pipe bomb at New York City’s Port Authority Bus Terminal Monday was not on the country’s terror watch list.
- Roy Moore’s Senate campaign is still actively pushing against The Washington Post, the newspaper which broke the story about the candidate’s alleged relationships with underage women.
Three La Villa High School students are facing charges after a backpack containing two guns were brought into the school Tuesday afternoon. A school security guard had alerted administrators to a video that one of the students had posted to Facebook showing a gun in a backpack. School district officials ordered the high school locked […]
(New York, NY) — The Brooklyn immigrant suspected of setting off a bomb in New York City is now facing several federal terrorism charges. According to a complaint filed this morning in federal court in New York, Akayed Ullah is charged with bombing of a public place, using a weapon of mass destruction, and material […]
(AP) – Russia says it has temporarily shut its embassy in Yemen and evacuated all of its diplomats. Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said in Tuesday’s statement that the ambassador and other diplomats will fulfill their duties from the Saudi capital, Riyadh. Zakharova said the decision to close the embassy, in the rebel-held capital, […]