- The Carolina Panthers founder and owner Jerry Richardson is under investigation for workplace misconduct.
- Congressional Republicans unveiled the most sweeping overhaul of the nation’s tax code in three decades Friday evening with an eye toward final passage next week after two key GOP senators endorsed the legislation.
- Harvey Weinstein 'smear campaign' kept Ashley Judd, Mira Sorvino from 'Lord of the Rings,' director claimsOscar-winning director Peter Jackson claimed Friday that disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein told him to avoid working with actresses Ashley Judd and Mira Sorvino as part of a \"smear campaign\" against them.
- A high school teacher in Oklahoma was fired Thursday after she and her 16-year-old student allegedly applied for a marriage license, according to reports.
- The New Hampshire attorney general\'s office has found a county prosecutor\'s office did nothing wrong when it refused to pursue charges against two deans from an elite prep school for failing to properly report sexual-assault allegations.
- Defense Secretary Jim Mattis is warning against dangerous flights by Russian fighter jets over what is considered a safe zone in Syria, questioning whether recent close calls were mistakes or deliberate.
- A gunman fleeing police in a car shot wildly at officers and pedestrians across a swath of Baltimore on Friday as he led cruisers on a desperate chase that looped through streets of the city for at least 20 minutes before he was captured.
- A Maine hunter charged with killing a woman he mistook for a deer has been formally charged with manslaughter.
- Residents of one neighborhood in cash-strapped Venezuela say they\'ve found a solution to a lack of paper money by creating a quasi-currency called the \"honeycomb.\"
- A Florida soccer coach arrested in New York after accusations that he ran away with a teenage girl has been returned to his home state.
Amid growing angry complaints, Willacy County commissioners have slapped a moratorium on gaming room permits. Commissioners voted Thursday to stop issuing permits for 8-liner arcades for 30-days. They’ll use that time to address residents’ complaints about threats to public safety. Folks in Sebastian specifically, have pointed to the gunfire that broke out during the recent […]
(AP) – Defense Secretary Jim Mattis says North Korea’s most recent test of a long-range missile did not demonstrate an imminent threat to the United States. Shortly after the late-November test, Mattis said the missile flew higher than any previous North Korean test, and that it represented a continued effort to build a missile capable […]
(AP) -Japan’s foreign minister is urging the international community to maximize pressure on North Korea “by all means available,” saying there is no other way to get Pyongyang to curb its escalating nuclear and missile programs. Taro Kono announced at a ministerial meeting of the U.N. Security Council Friday that Japan has ordered the assets […]