- A New York woman was arrested Thursday for allegedly slapping a toddler on multiple occasions at a Long Island day care, police say.
- President Trump on Monday adamantly denied reports that the Republican tax plan could drastically reduce the amount of pretax money Americans are allowed to contribute to their 401(k) plans, vowing “NO change” to the retirement account rules.
- Gaza\'s Hamas-run Interior Ministry says three smugglers working along the Egyptian border have \"disappeared into a tunnel\" in an apparent kidnapping.
- The Latest on the donors conference for Asia\'s Rohingya refugees (all times local): 1:50 p.m.
- Snoop Dogg is slamming President Trump again, releasing the audio track to his new song and album titled, “Make America Crip Again.”
- A knife-wielding man burst into a Moscow radio station studio Monday and stabbed a female journalist in the neck, the station said.
- Country star Alan Jackson, the late guitarist and singer Jerry Reed and songwriter Don Schlitz were inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame on Sunday.
- Poland\'s President Andrzej Duda has signed a law that will eventually increase the country\'s spending on defense to at least 2.5 percent of GDP, well above the 2 percent required by membership in NATO.
- Jordan\'s queen says the international community must respond effectively to end the suffering of hundreds of thousands of Rohingya Muslims who have fled to Bangladesh to escape persecution by Myanmar authorities.
- Officially, retired Army Capt. Gary “Mike” Rose was never in Laos at the height of the Vietnam War.
The Brownsville PD and the Texas DPS are asking for a Texas Attorney General’s opinion on the release of police body-cam video of officers shooting and killing a Brownsville man earlier this month. The request follows an open records request filed by the Brownsville Herald seeking the release of the video. In their letter to […]
(Washington, DC) — A Vietnam War veteran is the latest recipient of the nation’s highest military honor. In a White House ceremony Monday, President Trump presented the Medal of Honor to former Army Captain Gary Michael Rose. Rose was a medic who helped wounded troops through fierce enemy fire over four days in Laos. The […]
(AP) – Russia’s leading news radio station says its deputy editor-in-chief has been stabbed by an unknown attacker. Ekho Moskvy, which has often been described as Russia’s only independent news radio station, said on its website Monday that the assailant burst into its studios and stabbed Tatyana Felgenhauer. She is best known for co-hosting a […]