- Democrat Doug Jones has defeated Roy Moore in Alabama’s Senate election, according to a projection from the Fox News Decision Desk.
- The anti-Trump text messages between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page that led to Strzok’s removal from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe have been obtained by Fox News.
- President Trump along with a slew of other politicians from both sides of the aisle reacted late Tuesday after Democratic Alabama Senate candidate Doug Jones beat out Republican Roy Moore in a special election.
- CNN faced widespread mockery and skepticism Wednesday after the network claimed an unidentified gym locker room thief sent a tweet from Anderson Cooper\'s account that called President Trump a \"tool\" and a \"pathetic loser.\"
- Strong winds are fanning the flames of a growing wildfire in South Dakota, pushing the fire beyond the borders of the Custer State Park and prompting new evacuations.
- The family of an 8-year-old girl who was tortured and killed in 2013 has been awarded $48 million in a wrongful death and negligence lawsuit filed against the doctor who treated her.
- It is a high-tech high-security fortress in London.
- A train collided with a semi-truck in Lakeland, FL, around midnight Wednesday and left the roadway littered with food and the air smelling of bacon.
- A city official in the southeastern Missouri town of Poplar Bluff faces criminal charges for allegedly pumping a shotgun to tease a liberal co-worker.
(AP) – The new head of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security says she hopes construction on a border wall will begin soon. Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen made the remarks Wednesday while standing in front of the existing border fence north of the U.S.-Mexico border in Texas. She said she didn’t know when the government could […]
(AP) – A Bangladeshi immigrant accused of setting off a pipe bomb in the New York City subway system has appeared in court by video from a hospital room to face terrorism charges and will remain detained. Akayed Ullah is accused of setting off an explosive strapped to his body, badly injuring himself but no […]
(AP) – British officials say a baby born with an extremely rare condition has survived three surgeries to place her heart inside her chest. Glenfield Hospital in Leicester said Wednesday that baby Vanellope Hope was born in late November with her heart growing on the outside of her body. The unusual condition is called ectopia […]