- The PGA Tour has sought to ease security concerns ahead of its upcoming tournament in Austin, where police are hunting a serial bomber who has killed two people and injured four others.
- The U.N. human rights chief told an informal meeting of the Security Council Monday that the Syrian government\'s five-year siege of the Damascus suburbs of eastern Ghouta has involved \"pervasive war crimes,\" use of chemical weapons and starvation as a weapon of war.
- Thirteen Japanese cult members may be sent to the gallows any day now for a deadly 1995 gas attack on the Tokyo subway system and other crimes.
- Sunday night\'s fatal crash in Arizona involving a self-driving Uber SUV could leave the ridesharing company vulnerable to criminal charges under new rules enacted earlier this month by the state\'s governor.
- Following outrage over a data breach that may exposed approximately 50 million Facebook accounts and resulted in a $40 billion decline in its market cap, the social network has hired a digital forensics firm \"to conduct a comprehensive audit of Cambridge Analytica.\"
- Former Attorney General Eric Holder criticized Jeff Sessions Monday night for his role in the firing of former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe -- saying that Sessions must \"have the guts to look at the president every now and again and say \'no.\'\"
- John Oliver may have gone too far with his latest viral stunt mocking Mike Pence and a children’s book written and illustrated by his family.
- The airline filed a complaint against the man.
- Charlotte is backing Miranda.
- Two people were injured in another explosion in Texas\' capital Sunday night, after three package bombs detonated earlier this month in other areas of the city and killed two people and injured two others.
The search continues for a gunman who shot and killed a man outside a Stripes store in Donna Saturday night. Donna police say gunshots rang out as the man walked out of the store off of Expressway 83. Police have few clues and are asking anyone who might have seen something to call them with […]
(Honolulu, HI) — Former Hawaii Congressman Charles Djou is leaving the Republican party. He blamed his departure on President Trump. In an editorial published this morning by “Honolulu Civil Beat,” saying he will abandon his party because he is unwilling to abandon his principles. Djou said that President Trump is taking the GOP in a […]
(AP) -German Chancellor Angela Merkel says there’s serious information pointing to Russia’s responsibility in the poisoning in Britain of a Russian ex-spy and his daughter, and that the duty now lies with Moscow to prove that it wasn’t involved. On a visit to Warsaw, Merkel also has said she expects European Union leaders to come […]