- Erin Popovich, the wife of San Antonio Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich, has died, the team announced Wednesday evening. She was 67.
- Greenhouse gas emissions continue to drop in the U.S., and the Environmental Protection Agency is crediting “American ingenuity.”
- A former U.S. Army sniper and two other ex-soldiers have been convicted in New York for the contract killing of a woman in the Philippines.
- Authorities in Philadelphia are reportedly looking into the \"suspicious\" death of the father of former National Security Adviser Gen. H.R. McMaster.
- A protest over social security changes in Nicaragua has led to clashes between opponents of the measure and government backers.
- A proposal aimed at delaying the effects of helmet-banging head trauma by banning Illinois children younger than 12 from playing tackle football lacks the votes this spring, its sponsor said Wednesday.
- All he wanted to do was go home — and all his family wanted to do was get rid of him.
- The series of events that unfolded on a Southwest airliner on Tuesday after one of the jet\'s engines exploded mid-flight may have been triggered by a broken fan blade, investigators said Wednesday.
- SpaceX is set to launch NASA\'s newest exoplanet-hunting spacecraft on Wednesday evening.
- “Turn right ‘after the Pizza Hut.’”
A nearly 3-week investigation has led to a criminal charge against a McAllen man who had plowed his SUV into a house in Harlingen, badly injuring six people – five of them young children, leaving two in critical condition. Harlingen police say 65-year-old Ricardo Cardenas is being charged with failure to control speed. The accident […]
(AP) – U.S. airline regulators have ordered inspections on engine fan blades like the one that snapped off a Southwest Airlines plane, leading to the death of a woman who was partially blown out a window. The Federal Aviation Administration’s announcement late Wednesday comes nearly a year after the engine’s manufacturer recommended the additional inspections, […]
(AP) – Saudi Arabia will hold a private screening of the Hollywood blockbuster “Black Panther” to herald the launch of movie theaters that are set to open to the public next month. Authorities are planning an invitation-only screening of the movie in a concert hall that’s been converted into a cinema complex in the capital, […]