ASSISTANT BUSINESS MANAGER
Responsible for assisting the local business office including payroll submission and accounting for the station(s). Reports directly to Business Manager regarding financial and operational information. PART TIME SALES ASSISTANT R Communications a Radio & Television company is looking for a part time Sales Assistant to work in advertising department of our McAllen office. The successful candidate can multi-task in a fast paced advertising department. • The candidate must be must detail-oriented and have excellent communication skills to work with; various departments, clients and a team of Account Executives.
• Assist in the processing of payroll including new hire paperwork, commission calculations, and talent fee allocation.
• Backup the business manager on weekly revenue forecasts, cash flows and weekly pacing.
• Manage local accounts receivable process including billing, invoice generation, adjustments, cash in advance processing, and assist sales with collection issues.
• Assists customers, approves orders.
• Code and approve accounts payable invoices for payment.
• Process any daily deposits that need to be made.
• May provide special project support. Knowledge of FCC rules highly preferred.
• Possess and demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal, facilitation, oral and written communication skill.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision, independently and/or as a member of a project team.
• Ability to multitask and to prioritize workload under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment – must escalate appropriate issues to management in a timely fashion.
• Must be detailed oriented – with strong attention to accuracy and problem solving. “Following-up until resolved” skills are a must.
• Ability to work well as a team member.
Bachelors in accounting or finance preferred, or 5 years of media experience
• Advanced Excel skills highly preferred.
• Familiarity with accounting software highly preferred.
• Skills in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• Ability to work in a Matrix Organizational Structure.
Send your resume to: email@example.com or come by to complete an application at RCommunications, 1201 N. Jackson Road, Suite 900, McAllen.
• The Sales Assistant will interact with both Spanish and English production departments; being bilingual is a must.
• R Communications will invest the time in training an individual who has these qualifications.
• If you feel you have the skills to be a part of our fast paced advertising team, send your resume to careersRGV@rcommunications.com or stop by our office at 1201 N. Jackson Road, Suite 900 McAllen, Texas to complete an application. For more details on the position contact Michele Vela at (956) 992-8895.
RADIO & TELEVISION PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN
R Communications a Radio & Television is seeking a full-time Television Production Technician to work in producing local news and entertainment programming at our Harlingen studios. The successful candidate must have at least two years experience in camera work, editing, and post production. Bilingual skills helpful. If you are ready to put your experience and creativity to work in a growing and evolving local company, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply at 1201 North Jackson Road, Suite 900, McAllen, Texas.
PART TIME SALES ASSISTANT
R Communications a Radio & Television company is looking for a part time Sales Assistant to work in advertising department of our McAllen office. The successful candidate can multi-task in a fast paced advertising department.
• The candidate must be must detail-oriented and have excellent communication skills to work with; various departments, clients and a team of Account Executives.
RADIO & TELEVISION ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
R Communications is seeking an experienced Account Executive for our Radio & Television stations. The candidate must have:
• A minimum of two years outside sales experience
• Excellent bilingual communication skills
• Strong desire for continuous personal improvement & strong work ethic
• Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales objectives.
Our Account Executives develop marketing plans and promotional opportunities for our clients. If you are a problem-solver who can help local advertisers grow their business with our varied Radio and TV products, we would like to meet with you. Send resume to careersRGV@rcommunications.com or apply in person at 1201 N. Jackson Road, Suite 900 McAllen, Texas. For additional details on the position contact Michele Vela at 956-992-8895.
R Communications is looking for part-time fun-outgoing, energetic individuals to promote its radio stations in the RGV. R Communications is home to La Ley 102.5, Digital 101.5 and KURV 710 Talk Radio among others. Technicians will require attending remotes at different locations, providing the proper set-up for the client, interact with people, and promoting the radio stations as well as the client. Qualified candidates must be bilingual, must have a valid driver’s license with good driving record, must be able to work at different hours of the day and during the weekends, must be punctual at all times. Compensation will be discussed further at time of interview.
If you meet the above qualifications send your interest via email to Attn: Irene Gamboa at email@example.com. No phone calls please. Walk-Ins welcome.
R COMMUNICATIONS – ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
R Communications has an immediate opening for someone loaded with marketing know-how, curiosity of technology and the ability to sell. We offer unlimited earning potential, a commitment to providing our people with the resources to get the job done and an organization with a mission to help companies grow through effective marketing and advertising programs.
We are looking for a dedicated, and experienced sales professional to grow new business. The ideal candidate is a team player, bilingual in English and Spanish and has excellent references. You will have to be a self-starter and have strong computer and presentation skills.
If you are driven to succeed and have a track record of sales success, contact Dean Phillips at dphillips@@rcommunications.com or call 956-992-8895.
R Communications is an equal-opportunity employer.